sri S9180

Last login: Never logged in.
Profile viewed: 764 views

No Rank

sri S9180 replied to the topic 'Create new table with the sql script.' in the forum. 6 years ago

attached screenshot. please see it once

Read More...

sri S9180 replied to the topic 'Create new table with the sql script.' in the forum. 6 years ago

[color=#444444; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 18.662px]Thanks for your response. I could able to compare and merge Both A model 1 and B model 2 tables to Model 3. But couldn't able to [size= 12.16px; line-height: 15.808px]Denormalization and table merge cause of same unique keys. Please let me know your thoughts on it.[/color]

Read More...

You can either run a compare and merge to merge the tables from model1 and model2 into model3 or you can just copy and paste. Once there, if they have the same primary keys (if not it may be easier to create a temporary one), you can then highlight the two and right click -> Denormalization and table merge. This will merge your tables together.

Thanks for your response. I could able to compare and merge Both A model 1 and B model 2 tables to Model 3. But couldn't able to [size= 12.16px; line-height: 15.808px]Denormalization and table merge cause of same unique keys. Please let me know your thoughts on it.[/size]

Read More...

sri S9180 thanked Joy Ruff in topic Short video 6 years ago
sri S9180 created a new topic ' Create new table with the sql script.' in the forum. 6 years ago

Hello Folks,

I am new to ER Studio as used to work on ER win. Here is my task, Model 1 has "A" table, Model 2 has "B" table and need to create a "C" table in Model 3. That C table will have both A and B columns. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Sri.

Read More...

sri S9180 replied to the topic 'Share your Naming Standards Template ideas!' in the forum. 6 years ago

Hi there,
I have been working in different organizations since 2007. I used to have our own company standard template which It converts logical names to physical names and used to review the name which it is appropriate or not.

Thanks,
Sidhu.

Read More...