XyberX-Darkside

Last login: 7 years ago
Profile viewed: 1,072 views

No Rank

XyberX-Darkside replied to the topic 'Windows 10 Universal App Develoment' in the forum. 7 years ago

It was ever thus buddy, the competitor is first, those who use competitor's things out in front, earning the market that we would win, then after all this throw something incomplete for us and buggy because it was done in a hurry to meet our demand , you get a 3 to 4 years correcting something that could have caught the tram at the beginning to go developing the tool and when you are really ready for our development, it's been a 3-4 versions of Delphi. Always has been and always will be. To date we expect Delphi Linux solution, nothing new. It took a lifetime to Android development in Delphi. REST today needs many adjustments to become a large-scale WebService done in Delphi. Things like that make us programmers Delphi / C Builder, terms that stay running after complementary tools all the time because the RAD Studio never do anything full. There will lose interest in tool for seeing other tools you will learn and see that things are awful to do with RAD Studio are simple in competing tool and etc ... I made a post saying something about it, because the RAD Studio is up to 3X more expensive than third-party tools that many vezez free tools to do better than the RAD Studio is being paid. It is done through so: I push something in you, you will see my mistakes and go correcting me. But when something is new, no one is eager to use on a large scale, there'll be using more or less on small projects, up to 1-2 years of development of basic, they begin to try something more advanced is the same thing, then 3-4 versions of Delphi comes seemingly decent to use, which is still full of children bugs. Em português : Sempre foi assim amigão, o concorrente faz primeiro, os que usam as coisas do concorrente saem na frente, ganham o mercado que ganharíamos, aí após tudo isso lançam algo incompleto para nós e cheio de erros pois foi feito as pressas para atender a nossa demanda, você fica uns 3 a 4 anos corrigindo algo que já poderia ter pego o bonde no começo para ir desenvolvendo a ferramenta e quando estiver pronto realmente para desenvolvimento nosso, já se passaram umas 3 a 4 versões de Delphi. Sempre foi e sempre será assim. Até hoje esperamos uma solução Delphi Linux, nada novo. Demorou uma vida para desenvolvimento Android no Delphi. REST até hoje precisa de muitos acertos para se tornar um WebService de larga escala feito em Delphi. Coisas assim fazem nós programadores Delphi/C Builder, termos que ficar correndo atrás de ferramentas complementares o tempo todo pois o RAD Studio nunca faz nada pleno. Aí vai se perdendo o interesse pela ferramenta pois você vendo outras ferramentas vai aprendendo e vendo que coisas que são horríveis de fazer com o RAD Studio são bem simples na ferramenta do concorrente e etc... Fiz um post dizendo algo sobre isso, pois o RAD Studio chega a ser 3X mais caro que as ferramentas de terceiros que muitas vezez até ferramentas gratuitas fazem melhor que o RAD Studio faz sendo pago. É feito meio assim : Empurro algo em vocês, vocês vão vendo os erros meus e vão me corrigindo. Porém quando algo é novo, ninguém é louco para usar em larga escala, aí vai se usando mais ou menos em projetos pequenos, até dar 1 a 2 anos de desenvolvimento do básico, quando começam a testar algo mais avançado é a mesma coisa, depois de 3 a 4 versões de Delphi chega algo aparentemente decente para uso, que mesmo assim vem cheio de bugs infantis.

Read More...

XyberX-Darkside replied to the topic 'Weird Delphi experience' in the forum. 7 years ago

You need see what type of this "pDesc.SampleFormat.SampleFormat" and type cast this "DXVA2_SampleFieldInterleavedEvenFirst" something like this "pDesc.SampleFormat.SampleFormat = TSampleFormat(DXVA2_SampleFieldInterleavedEvenFirst). If your can't due this. create one var of type "SampleFormat", get value of DXVA2_SampleFieldInterleavedEvenFirst into the var and compare with the var "pDesc.SampleFormat.SampleFormat = "var of the same type of SampleFormat". And be happy.

Read More...

XyberX-Darkside replied to the topic 'Mocking HTTP client in Delphi 10 Seattle' in the forum. 7 years ago

Share the solution...May be embarcadero due something about this.

Read More...

XyberX-Darkside replied to the topic 'Weird Delphi experience' in the forum. 7 years ago

You need see what type of this "pDesc.SampleFormat.SampleFormat" and type cast this "DXVA2_SampleFieldInterleavedEvenFirst" something like this "pDesc.SampleFormat.SampleFormat = TSampleFormat(DXVA2_SampleFieldInterleavedEvenFirst).
If your can't due this. create one var of type "SampleFormat", get value of DXVA2_SampleFieldInterleavedEvenFirst into the var and compare with the var "pDesc.SampleFormat.SampleFormat = "var of the same type of SampleFormat".
And be happy.

Read More...

XyberX-Darkside replied to the topic 'Delphi 10 Seattle cannot find my Android Galaxy S3' in the forum. 7 years ago

Download on here the driver and be happy Samsung Developer Android Drivers

Read More...

XyberX-Darkside created a new topic ' Out of memory on the REST Service. I'm found...' in the forum. 7 years ago

Some days I found it out of memory on REST Service Apache when my module stay some days online.
Search for all internet one post like my error. I found many but people can't reproduce this or can't understand like this thing happens.
But, like my service have many situations like, send Memory Stream and Download Memory Stream and load TFDJSONDataSets, I see the problem happens with me on download memory streams.
The problem Happens when I download one memory stream, same I destroy my Datamodule, the REST service retain the memory stream when he is downloaded for the client, but no free the connection and memory when download is finished, waitin for much time to release this operation.
The problem grows when many connections realize this operation, the server exced your memory limit and BOOOM.
It's is a big problem to solve alone because, I'm try debug this but, have some units who no have much time to debug now.
Is simple to solve this, but no have time to fix the Delphi REST way.
Other thing is, no have one pooler for connections on REST Delphi, is ridiculous, MORMOt have and no have this problems and etc...
Your's have concentrate to due REST Service one Service better than this.
Is so basic and problematic what none programmer have put on large scale because the varius bugs on REST Service Delphi and yours no concentrate to due one product better then it.
I'm use the Delphi 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 2006, XE1, 5, 6, 7, 8 and Seattle, I'm see the same errors on Delphi.
One great tool but nothing is perfect, nothing have end, nothing is complete.
The way to due one Better Delphi is have functions on perfect state beyond only Dataset tools.
The programs evolute more than this. Your need evolute your minds to bring back the programers who leave the Delphi for things like this.
Thanks for read this.

Read More...