Albert V8498

Last login: 2 months ago
Profile viewed: 579 views

No Rank

Albert V8498 posted a comment on Targeting iOS 12 with RAD Studio 2 months ago

For those in the same boat as me, with Delphi Tokyo who's Delphi will become unable to develop \android Apps in 1 months time, Please assist by also logging complaints with the FTC. they have already started investigating my complaint and provided me

Albert V8498 posted a comment on Targeting iOS 12 with RAD Studio 2 months ago

I agree, we have made the decision to prioritise switching to Xcode and Android Studio as the support for Delphi from Embarcadero when a client has an issue is non existant. Can't do anything more than hobbies with such a support system. Hobbies dont

Albert V8498 posted a comment on Targeting iOS 12 with RAD Studio 3 months ago

Also, if one of your main 'attractions' for your product changes their goal posts, most third parties will make available a fix for their existing customers, not see it as a nice cash cow to get everyone to buy new versions again.

Not allowing updates is just as well blocking it. Delphi claims to support Android 7, when in fact the Android is based on API Level 14 which came out in 2011. Until this is clearly mentioned on the Buy Delphi page where customers expecting truthful

Hendry / Sarina, I think what you are missing here is that this is not 'early support' it is something that was promised and advertised and sold to people like me for years now, Even though it actually only targets Android released in 2011 (api lvl 1

I have submitted a complaint with the FTC. I am sure they will be in touch. This is critical and Embarcadero's attitude is unacceptable.

Why would you link a paris city tours? Just as unhelpful as your post. I clearly stated my update subscription stopped being active with 10.2.2 so your 'beta' is not an option as only people with endless money seem to get products that works. in this

Serena, this is all good and well to have this explanation but for people who's update subscription ended with 10.2 update 1, and cant target anything above Android api level 14, basically means in a 2 months my Android app will be blocked by Google

Thanks, got it to work and is approved and working like a charm now

Hi Ruben. Thank you for your reply it is exactly the info I needed. Apple took forever and a day to approve it but worked first time. Much appreciated!!

Also you say 'download 8.4 from apple website'. I am logged in as developer there and can not find anywhere to get 8.4. I only have IphoneOS9 available after upgrading xcode

I have XE8 and have active ios apps. on IOS9 they all crash. So I updated to latest Xcode 7 and now xe8 wont even pick up my target devices in the simulator nevermind actually run to any ios device.Can you give some feedback on the exact versions of