Phillip T8264

Current status: "Embarcadero Technical Support have suggested I should add a watch to the public report quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-20303. In my attempts to do that I have been asked to Login. However it does not accept my Developer Network ID and password so I need to "contact your JIRA adminstrators". How do I determine who or what is my JIRA administrators and how do I contact them." - 3 weeks ago
Last login: 5 days ago
Profile viewed: 56 views

No Rank

Thank you Sarina. I followed the instructions to install the patch and now my Rad Studio works again. My problem had been RSP-20303.

Phillip T8264 created a new topic ' Who or what is my JIRA administrators?' in the forum. 3 weeks ago

Embarcadero Technical Support have suggested I should add a watch to the public report quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-20303 . In my attempts to do that I have been asked to Login. However it does not accept my Developer Network ID and password so I need to "contact your JIRA adminstrators". How do I determine who or what is my JIRA administrators and how do I contact them.

Read More...

Embarcadero Technical Support have suggested I should add a watch to the public report quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-20303. In my attempts to do... Show more

Issue Navigator - Embarcadero Technologies

Embarcadero Technical Support have suggested I should add a watch to the public report https://quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-20303. In my attempts to do that I have been asked…