Bill S7606

Last login: 6 years ago
Profile viewed: 671 views

Your Rank: 91

Bill S7606 created a new topic ' SQL Extended attributes' in the forum. 6 years ago

Where do I find the table and column extended attributes I had set up in my SQL db? can they be added/edited in DA?
Thanks!

Read More...

Bill S7606 replied to the topic 'Removing relationships issue' in the forum. 6 years ago

Thanks, Stan. Got it taken care of now.

Read More...

Bill S7606 created a new topic ' Removing relationships issue' in the forum. 6 years ago

In my logical model I've manually created foreign key relationships in a reverse-engineered model. I deleted one identifying relationship when I discovered that the attribute name (DateKey) was substituted in for the correct attribute name (CurrDateKey). So I removed the relationship (I thought), but the propagated DealKey attribute remains and I cannot get rid of it from my logical table. It still thinks there is a relationship. I have saved the model, even closed out of ER/Studio, but the attribute stodgily remains. How can I make it go away?
Thanks!

Read More...

Bill S7606 created a new topic ' Refreshing a reverse-engineered model.' in the forum. 6 years ago

Hi ... relatively new to the tool. I've reverse-engineered an existing dimensional model, but ended up making changes to the physical db that I'd like to import back to the model. How does one go about doing that without repeating the entire RE process?

Thanks!

Read More...