Timur T7253

Last login: 9 hours 49 minutes ago
Profile viewed: 222 views

Your Rank: 88

Timur T7253 has liked an Event 4 months ago
Timur T7253 replied to the topic 'How to allow the user to select multiple cells?' in the forum. 5 months ago

Thanks for your answer Roger Cigol. Now I am working on OnDrawColumnCell event( actually I couldn't find OnDrawCell(which you suggested) event under events tab under TStringGrid object, there is OnDrawColumnCell event, did you mean that?). I think I will be able to do what I am trying to do by using OnDrawColumnCell event but if I can't do it I will post another question here.
I think TSringGrid object should have this property built-in inside Firemonkey.

Read More...

Timur T7253 created a new topic ' How to allow the user to select multiple cells?' in the forum. 5 months ago

How to allow the user to select multiple cells?Additionally, is there a way to select multiple cells using some code?(but these cells should be seen in the gui as highlighted cells)

Read More...

Timur T7253 thanks user 'Borja S' in the forum message ' Is there a bug with "SupportsPlatformService"?'. 2 years ago
Timur T7253 replied to the topic 'Is there a bug with "SupportsPlatformService"?' in the forum. 2 years ago

Borja wrote:

Hello Timur,

This has been previously reported: quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-11477

In the report there is a workaround. Change "ClipboardService->SetClipboard(TValue::From(s));" to:

TValue AValue;
AValue = Text;
ClipBoard->SetClipboard(AValue);

Thanks for your answer.Seems like there is a problem with TValue..But there is another problem too.
_di_IInterface Intf;
if (TPlatformServices::Current->SupportsPlatformService(__uuidof(IFMXClipboardService), Intf))
{

}

Like the above code,even if I don't use anything inside if statement,it still gives access violation error.I think there is a problem with ,SupportsPlatformService function,if I use a second parameter ("Intf" in this case) it gives access violation error,if I don't add second parameter,like:
_di_IInterface Intf;
if (TPlatformServices::Current->SupportsPlatformService(__uuidof(IFMXClipboardService)))
{
}

it doesn't give any error.

In the webpage you gave, I saw a workaround for this problem too.Instead of using a second parameter while using SupportsPlatformService,we can use:
tring Text="Copy this text to clipboard";

_di_IFMXClipboardService ClipBoard;
	if (TPlatformServices::Current->SupportsPlatformService(__uuidof(IFMXClipboardService)))
	{
		ClipBoard=TPlatformServices::Current->GetPlatformService(__uuidof(IFMXClipboardService))

Read More...

Timur T7253 created a new topic ' Is there a bug with "SupportsPlatformService"?' in the forum. 2 years ago

The below code although compiles fine for both Android(emulator) and Windows, when I run it it gives an access violation error.
void __fastcall TForm2::Button1Click(TObject *Sender)
{

_di_IInterface Intf;
if (TPlatformServices::Current->SupportsPlatformService(__uuidof(IFMXClipboardService), Intf))
{
_di_IFMXClipboardService ClipboardService = Intf;
String s = ClipboardService->GetClipboard().AsString();
ClipboardService->SetClipboard(TValue::From(s));
}
}

I think this line is causing the access violation error:
if (TPlatformServices::Current-> SupportsPlatformService(__uuidof(IFMXClipboardService), Intf))

I am using Appmethod 1.16
Read More...

Timur T7253 created a new topic ' Is there a bug with "SupportsPlatformService"?' in the forum. 2 years ago

The below code although compiles fine for both Android(emulator) and Windows,but when I run it it gives an access violation error.

void __fastcall TForm2::Button1Click(TObject *Sender)
{

_di_IInterface Intf;
	 {
    _di_IFMXClipboardService ClipboardService = Intf;
    String s = ClipboardService->GetClipboard().AsString();
    ClipboardService->SetClipboard(TValue::From(s));
    }

I think this line is causing the access violation error:
if (TPlatformServices::Current-> SupportsPlatformService(__uuidof(IFMXClipboardService), Intf))

Read More...