Arkady S68657

Last login: 2 weeks ago
Profile viewed: 117 views

No Rank

Ok for the new BCC32C C++17 compiler. Nice. But BCC64 is not aligned with BCC32. Moreover, there's no more boost libraries downloadable with getit. It would be nice even if the boost library for new the compiler would be updated too, beacuse 1.55 is

Arkady S68657 created a new topic ' 10.3 and Boost libraries' in the forum. 2 weeks ago

Hi,

Does anybody knows where are the boost libraries in 10.3? I've just downloaded and istalled the trial to evaluate the new C++17 compiler but I can't find boost libraries: getIt seems that doesn't have them. There's a separate download?

Thanks.

Read More...

Arkady S68657 replied to the topic '10.3 and Boost libraries' in the forum. 2 weeks ago

Ok. Now GetIt works but there's no boost libs listed.

Maybe is it a separate download?

Read More...

Arkady S68657 created a new topic ' 10.3 and Boost libraries' in the forum. 2 weeks ago

I've just installed the trial version of 10.3. Since I wanted to try the new compiler and see what version of boost libraries is included, I tried to use Getit but the tool tells me that the Getit server is not reachable. Is this a normal thing for the trial version? Is this a problem with the Getit server?

Read More...

Hi, despite this article is relative to the IDE's GUI, as I've seen in another blog post that only the bcc32c is C++17 compliant, I would like to know when the bcc64 will be C++17 compliant too. If the two compilers aren't source compatible (i.e., is