Gord P6442

Last login: 1 month ago
Profile viewed: 208 views

Your Rank: 92

Gord P6442 replied to the topic 'forums.embarcadero.com is UP!' in the forum. 1 month ago

"combine the best of both forums.embarcdero.com and community.embarcadero.com"

I can see nothing from the community forums site that I would "the best of" from.

Read More...

Gord P6442 replied to the topic 'Avast detecting threat with RTL' in the forum. 4 months ago

I ended up getting Avast to ignore scanning anything in that project folder. Which is okay for development but not for release. Other projects work fine. (By the way, checked with other virus/malware software and the executable is indeed fine).

Read More...

Gord P6442 replied to the topic 'What's happening with DPI' in the forum. 4 months ago

Yes, this is definitely something that needs to be addressed. In Windows 10 if you use the Scaling feature in the Display setting, the fonts in the IDE are fuzzy as you say. So Windows 10 now allows you to turn off the Scaling for a particular program. When I do that for Rad Studio, it crashes and won't start. So I am left with either no Scaling and small fonts in the IDE or larger but fuzzy fonts with Scaling > 100%. And I don't even have a 4K monitor, just a QHD, and I still don't like it.

Read More...

Gord P6442 replied to the topic 'Avast detecting threat with RTL' in the forum. 4 months ago

Did you ever get resolution to this? I just installed 10.2.2 on a Windows 10 machine and am now getting this problem.

Read More...

Gord P6442 created a new topic ' C++ Builder: Problems porting program to XE7' in the forum. 3 years ago

My program works fine in XE. Tried to compile it in XE7 and get a lot of errors in the mmsystem.h file for some reason (E2040 Declaration terminated incorrectly). I don't even use or reference this header. Why is it all of a sudden coming up with errors?

It also gives me declaration errors in the iosfwd.h header that I never had before.

Why is it complaining about headers that come with Rad Studio?
Read More...