Hubert Anemaat

Last login: 2 weeks ago
Profile viewed: 632 views

Your Rank: 93

Hubert Anemaat created a new topic ' Datasnap with https' in the forum. 2 weeks ago

Hello,
Where can I find documentation and example how to create a datasnap server with https / openSSL ?
Thank, Hubert

Read More...

Hubert Anemaat created a new topic ' Bookmark 0 and Tokyo' in the forum. 8 months ago

Hello,
I'am used to start to toggle bookmark 0 with Ctrl-Shift-0 and moving with Ctrl-0. In the 2 Tokyo versions this shortcut does not work anymore. Only 1..9 works.
How can I activate Ctrl-Shift-0 and Ctrl-0 ?
Thanks,
Hubert

Read More...

Hubert Anemaat created a new topic ' Live templates' in the forum. 2 years ago

Hello,
I use live templates that completes the command with the space bar.
I created a new live template, but it does not work with space bar. It works only with Ctrl-J.
How can I make it working with the space bar ?
Thanks,
Hubert

Read More...

Hubert Anemaat created a new topic ' Adding version number to application' in the forum. 3 years ago

Hello,

I moved from Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE6. I have a problem with adding a version number to my Delphi application.
I need to change the version number 6x and even then it does not always add the new version number to my application.
How can I change this version number just 1 time ?

Thanks,
Hubert

Read More...

Hubert Anemaat created a new topic ' TDataSetProvider.OnGetTableNam​e OutOfSystemMemory' in the forum. 3 years ago

Hello,
Why does Delphi does not give an error message while building a Delphi 2007 with TDataSetProvider.GetTableName( …, var TableName: WideString) ?
This gives an Out of system memory error when running this application. It took a while before I discovered that it has to be TDataSetProvider.GetTableName( …, var TableName: string).
Hubert

Read More...

Hubert Anemaat created a new topic ' Navigation large database table' in the forum. 3 years ago

Hello,
Where can I find an example of a Delphi database application that uses navigation on a large table with e.g. 1 million records ?
TDataSet.Prior and TDataSet.Next cannot be used when I select only one record in a query. How can I select the previous and next record ? Is there a framework available in Delphi that can be used for navigation ?
Thanks,
Hubert

Read More...

DavidI is friends with Hubert Anemaat