Kai Inge B61891

Last login: 1 week ago
Profile viewed: 48 views

No Rank

Kai Inge B61891 replied to the topic 'Forums unusable' in the forum. 1 week ago

Very good point. Thank you.

Read More...

Kai Inge B61891 replied to the topic 'Forums unusable' in the forum. 1 week ago

People on Embarcadero list of license and product buyers should be approved immediately. It will be too expencive for a spammer to buy theese products, just to have an opportunity to spam the group. :-)

Read More...

I understand. There was no textfile intitially. The SaveTo made one, with a name specified by me. So then it obviously used ANSI by default. If there was a UTF8 encoded file loaded initially, I would have got the right coding. (Therefore it worked with XE7, since that was the case there)
Thank You very much for the thorough explanation. Now I also know how to encode the SaveTo directly.
That was a silver bullet. :-)

Read More...

Kai Inge B61891 replied to the topic 'Forums unusable' in the forum. 4 weeks ago

Hello Remy.
I was led into this forum by Embarcaderos main site, labelled Forums.
During my short question my "I'm not a robot" expired four times and I had to recognize bridges, vehicles and signs one after the other.
Do you have a better recommendation?
The forum that I'm used to is read only.

Read More...

When trying to save content beyond ANSI in a Windows txt file, I get question marks instead.
This is after starting to use Delphi 10_2_3.
In Delphi XE7 I got the UTF8 content.
How do I set the character set to UTF8?

Read More...

Kai Inge B61891 created a new topic ' Newbie on this forum' in the forum. 3 months ago

Hello again.

I'm sure I submitted a post here in Installation Issues, but it didn't appear,
so I might have done something wrong, or it just take time to pop up.
Time will show.

:)
Kai Inge

Read More...

Hello.

I have seen Remy advice a user to check Android platform support during install.
Also I have seen that Live Bindings can cause serious delay during startup of projects.
Are there a way to exclude Live Bindings by selection during install?
Also, are there things to be aware of that can cause problems when I perform the install?

Thanks in advance.
:)
Kai Inge

Read More...