Paul H599

Last login: 1 week ago
Profile viewed: 328 views

Your Rank: 90

macos 64 is needed now. Per https://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/features/mac-os which indicates I can deliver my apps via the mac app store...is there something I am missing or is there a way I can do this with the current version

Also looking for survey results...from 'Exclusive Update Subscription Newsletter' email link - "Check the results of the survey here"

Paul H599 replied to the topic 'Installation Stopped / Downloads over 1GB' in the forum. 4 years ago

No error messages, once the interbase installer task was ended the installation continued to completion.
Read More...

Paul H599 replied to the topic 'Installation Stopped / Downloads over 1GB' in the forum. 4 years ago

JT

Have over 100GB left.

I did stop ibinstall.exe(or something like that) with taskmanager and the install completed and appmethod up and running. Interbase does appear to have installed correctly with ?just the installer failing to terminate. I.e have the IBConsole all working.

Looking forward to looking into AppMethod with the 31 day trial period. Video tutorials on startup very nice and useful

Thanks
Paul
Read More...

Paul H599 created a new topic ' Installation Stopped / Downloads over 1GB' in the forum. 4 years ago

Installation stopped on Installing Interbase... for about 3 hours now. Any ideas?

appmethod_113_esd.exe Installer download 54MB - additional downloads during installation appear to be around 1.4 GB - a little warning may have been nice!
Read More...