Robert M5784

Last login: 21 hours 9 minutes ago
Profile viewed: 1,479 views

Your Rank: 33

DavidI is friends with Robert M5784

Asim Khan is friends with Robert M5784

Robert M5784 added a reply in discussion Delphi (XE8) is not signing my... 2 years ago

Hi Markus, Thanks for replying! I'm still a little bit confused. In Keychain Access I can not see provisioning profiles, only certificates. I've just tried the rigoureus way: revoked my distribution certificate and deleted my provisioning file. Than with Keychain Access (menu Certificate Assistant|Request a certificate from a ce...

Robert M5784 started a new discussion Delphi (XE8) is not signing my... 2 years ago

What can I do wrong here: Using Delphi XE8 Update 1, I'm not longer able to deploy a iOS version (Release mode, for Application Store) of my app. In Applications Loader I get: ERROR ITMS-90034: "Missing or invalid signature. The bundle 'com.rjm.competitieapp' at bundle path 'Payload/CompetitionApp.app' is not signed using an Apple submission ...

Robert M5784 added a reply in discussion Delphi demo project will not r... 2 years ago

BTW, I get tese errors (in Delphi's Messages panel) on depoying for iOS Simulator 8.3 in Debug mode : [Warning Warning] Local file "c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\16.0\Redist\iossimulator\libcgunwind.1.0.dylib" not found. Skipping deployment. [Warning Warning] Local file "c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\16.0\Redis...

Robert M5784 started a new discussion Delphi demo project will not r... 2 years ago

Using Delphi XE8 Update 1, iOS Simulator 8.3 I've tried to run one of Delphi's demo projects called TabSlideTransition in de iOS Simulator but I get this error in the simulator's system log on my MacinCloud: Jul 1 09:40:48 77-240-12-27 com.apple.CoreSimulator.SimDevice.78FE7E79-2EEE-4B17-B46E-8B7840DF6D0D.launchd_sim[38777] (UIKitApplication:...

Robert M5784 added a reply in discussion Release configuration 64 bit n... 2 years ago

Hi Sarina, I've just tried and for a new project (made with XE8 Update 1) this works fine. So what do I have to do now? My project (made with the initial version of Delphi XE8) is around 7500 lines of code. I hope this doesn't mean I have to recode this in an new project from scratch...??? Regards, Robert...

Robert M5784 added a reply in discussion iOS 64 bit release configurati... 2 years ago

So, Does this mean that Delphi XE8 Update 1 is not compatible with projects made with the initial version of Delphi XE8, regarding changingCFBundleIdentifier?...

Robert M5784 added a reply in discussion iOS 64 bit release configurati... 2 years ago

Hi Sarina, Yes, I'm using Release configurations, and also a matching provisioning profile. With "new blank form", do you mean new blank Firemonkey project? I've tried this and in this case I can changeCFBundleIdentifiereffecitevly, i.e. the generated info.plist contains the new value. But with my "old project", which I created...

Robert M5784 started a new discussion iOS 64 bit release configurati... 2 years ago

If I change the value of CFBundleIdentifier in Project|Options|Version Info|Release Configuration - iOS Device - 64 bits Platform, and build the project, it is not affected in the generated info.plist. Please confirm, and I will make a bug report....

Robert M5784 has earned new badge Sherlock Holmes... 2 years ago

Robert M5784 started a new discussion Release configuration 64 bit n... 2 years ago

With Delphi XE8 Update 1 (22.0.19908.869): In Project | Options | Version Info, If I change something in All Configuations - iOs Device - 64 bit Platform, it is *not* effected in the Release Configuration of 64 bit. If I change something inAll Configuations - iOs Device - 32 bit Platform, it is also effected in the Release Configuration of 32...

Robert M5784 added a reply in discussion Platform Assistant for Delphi ... 2 years ago

Hi, thanks Sarina, I see the link is restored (also in the release notes of Delphi XE 8 Update 1). I think MacIncloud will prefer a link from the embaracdero site rather than a file from myself. Thanks, Robert....

Robert M5784 started a new discussion Platform Assistant for Delphi ... 2 years ago

I've just installed Delphi XE8 Update 1, but this also needs a new Platform Assistance. If I folow the link onhttp://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Installing_the_Platform_Assistant_on_a_Mac,I'm getting "File not found."" Where can I get the right link for PAServer for Delphi XE8 Update 1 (actually, I have to provide the link to Mac...

Robert M5784 added a reply in discussion Delphi XE8: How to launch Andr... 2 years ago

Hi, @Sabrina: I have no processing in the FormCreate; the mainform only contains some visual controls, and starts a background thread to receive data from the server, but that was not included in my figures. To give you a breakdown of the launch time: 1.5 seconds from touching the launch icon till showing the splash image, 5.5 seconds fo...

Robert M5784 started a new discussion Delphi XE8: How to launch Andr... 2 years ago

ComparisonUsing Delphi XE8 FMX, I've completed converting my original Java Android app (made with Eclipse) to Delphi XE8, so now it is availble for both Android (i.e. ARM-based devices) and iOS devices. I've made a comparison about launch time and app size (all release configurations for application store): What is remarkable is the launch time of ...

Robert M5784 added a reply in discussion Deploying iOS app: DTPlatformN... 2 years ago

Hi Borja and David, Thanks both for your help!...

Robert M5784 added a reply in discussion Deploying iOS app: DTPlatformN... 2 years ago

Hi, I've just manually addedDTPlatformNameiphoneos to my info.plist (merci beaucoup to ketufe on the French mirror site for provideing the correct value), and this works okay! Not usre why it is not provided automatically by Delphi. David, thanks for pointing out the location of the "minimum iOS version supported" setting in the IDE. ...

And SDK is iPhone 8.3 (both initial and second version). I just did an "Upload Local File Cache" from Tools|Options|SDK Manager", but that does not seems to solve my problem....

And I've changed version number from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0....