Amigage

Last login: 4 years ago
Profile viewed: 740 views

Your Rank: 86

Amigage created a new topic ' AdMob not working with Tokyo 10.2.3' in the forum. 4 years ago

Hello,

the first time I use the BannerAd in Tokyo 10.2.3 in one of my latest Android App.
I've created an AdMob profile and use the correct UnitID.

If I start the app the onDidFail event tells me in german "Anzeige konnte nicht geladen werden: 1" (advert can not be loaded: 1)
If I take a look at the Android Device Monitor then it tells me:
"The Google Mobile Ads SDK will not integrate with Firebase. Admob/Firebase integration requires the latest Firebase SDK jar, but Firebase SDK is either missing or out of date"

The problem is, I use the actual libraries. I've reverted system files to default and all libraries are listed correctly:
et al, google-play-services-ads-7.0.0.dex.jar

Rad Studio generates also the correct manifest entry:
<meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="7095000" />

What could be the problem?

Mehr lesen...

> This patch addresses critical Android issues in Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio 10.2 > around text input for newer versions of Android (issues that were already present in Berlin)And where can I found the bugfix for version Berlin 10.1 Update 2?

Amigage posted a comment on Multi-Device Apps and Clipboard Support 6 years ago

Thanks for the blog post about Clipboard usage.But could you tell us how it's possible to delete the clipboard entry I've used? Android uses more than 15 clipboards and for security reasons it would be nice to know how I can delete my clipboard entry

Amigage replied to the topic 'Android copyFile from external SD Card' in the forum. 8 years ago

Ok, forget my question: I found the function

System.ioUtils.TFile.Copy
:-)
Read More...

Amigage created a new topic ' Android copyFile from external SD Card' in the forum. 8 years ago

Hello,

under Android I want to copy a file from external SD Card to internal application path.
How can I easily copy this file?

Thanks for your help.
Read More...

Amigage replied to the topic 'Delphi FMX tapping edit box to open procedure' in the forum. 8 years ago

Hi,

set the edit box as readonly then the keyboard will not be opened.
I use MouseUp to get the tap event.

In XE7 onTap doesn't work. It is bugfixed in XE8...
Read More...

Amigage created a new topic ' Android isValidUrl()' in the forum. 8 years ago

And another question :

How can I use the function

isValidUrl()
from AndroidAPI.JNI.Webkit.

Under Windows I can use it from unit UrlMon. But how do I use it for Android?

Thanks for any kind of help...
Read More...

Amigage created a new topic ' Android notifications' in the forum. 8 years ago

Hi,

I use the NotificationCenter in my Android app. It works, no problem...

To do interactions I use the

onReceiveLocalNotification
But is it possible that after notification tap on Smartphone the user will not be delegated to the app?
After tap the app should only put data in clip board.

I know it must be possible. Some Java apps can react without to go in foreground...

Thanks.
Read More...