keith20mm

Last login: 3 days ago
Profile viewed: 121 views

No Rank

keith20mm created a new topic ' C++ VCL RadioGroup question' in the forum. 7 days ago

How can RadioGroup be rendered without a border, just the radio buttons?

I am sure this has been asked before, probably 15 years ago, but the forum is long wasted.

Read More...

keith20mm replied to the topic 'forums.embarcadero.com is UP!' in the forum. 4 weeks ago

That POS won't accept login.

Emb needs a new webbie.

Read More...

keith20mm replied to the topic 'Forums unusable' in the forum. 1 month ago

Remy is correct, as usual, Embarcadero.

Get your head out of your ass and re-enable forums.embarcadero.com

This "community" sucks. It sucks, Embarcadero, horribly.

It has 0 organization, plus the fact that the hundreds of prior postings on forums are not available here, for reference.

Lastly, this web interface is, like RAD, a code bloat.

It is a DOG, embarcadero. Face it. You blew it putting this junk heap up.

Have you no sense, anymore?

Read More...

keith20mm thanked Remy Lebeau in topic Forums unusable 1 month ago
keith20mm replied to the topic 'what do these topic icons mean ?' in the forum. 2 months ago

I dont think too many know. This place is a total mess.

Embarcadero, go restart the forums.embarcadero.com. All you have to do is plug in the power cord, connect the rj45, and press the power button.

This "community" followed by "forum", is a pathetic, jumbled up mess, not unlike XE and quality.

Read More...

keith20mm replied to the topic 'forums.embarcadero.com - error' in the forum. 8 months ago

Equialently, docwiki.embarcadero.com seems to be SOL DAID FU

Read More...

keith20mm created a new topic ' Error message adding resource file to project' in the forum. 8 months ago

Seattle 10.1 C++ flavor, I do the common operation to add a resource file, containing a couple of icons, to the project.
Project | Add to Project | and select the .res file.

IDE explains how this is a mistake of some sort, providing this message:

"Access violation at address 21EECE3F in module 'delphicoreide230.bpl'. Read of address 00000044."

Is this normal operation of this "world class" IDE?

What should the correct message be?

How to add a simple resource file to my project.

Thanks in advance.

Read More...

keith20mm created a new topic ' F1 doesn't get appropriate help' in the forum. 8 months ago

In the IDE, I place the cursor on a VCL function name and press F1 hoping to get the help for the function, showing function parameter types, and return type.
Instead, I get a useless help screen showing how to use the Code Editor.
This is Seattle 10.1.
Anyone know how to get the F1 keystroke to provide useful help for the VCL function name the cursor is on top of?

TIA

Read More...