Your Rank: 86
I solved this problem using: AItem.Data['Text1'].ToString AItem.Data['Text2'].ToString AItem.Data['Text3'].ToString AItem.Data['Text4'].ToString I added this code on listview onItemClick event.
I Listview customized to display multiple fields from a data source. This is excellent, but implicit in the ListView have access to the selected item using Items.text. Now I have Item text1, text2, etc. How can return values Item text1, text2 for Ite
Since listview is a complex component, you have the ability to simulate this way:
1. if the data displayed in ListView come from a Query, you can parameterize this query to return only those records that you need at every moment in this time benefit from all the facilities ListViews (ex. You used to look like a grid component ...);
2. Listview1.Items.Add something like ('....') have not tried
Hi, I bought the first day of launch XE8(Upgrade Recharge from RAD Studio XE7 Ent in 4/8/2015). "License Details: Title: RAD Studio XE8 Enterprise Named User Upgrade Recharge from RAD Studio XE7 Ent License file name: .8216_52.1429177096878.slip
With RAD Studio XE6, XE7,I tried several solutions (depending on the size of the tables, the number of concurrent sessions, the purpose of the application and financiar resources)
1. FireDac + DataSnap, REST (TCP / IP, HTTP, HTTPS) Mobile Client DataSnapServer-MS-SQL (Minimum resources: RAD Studio, Delphi Pro + Mobile Pack or RAD Studio, Delphi Ent)
2. UniDac 6.0; SDAC 7.0 (from Devart www.tmssoftware.com) Mobile Client - MS SQL (Minimum resources: RAD Studio, Delphi Pro + Mobile Pack or RAD Studio, Delphi Ent + (SDAC 7 or UniDac 6)
3. TMS Sparkle, RemoteDB, XData (from TMS Software www.tmssoftware.com) Mobile Client-Json REST + MS SQL (Minimum resources: RAD Studio, Delphi Pro + Mobile Pack or RAD Studio, Delphi Ent + TMS Business Pack)
4. The first solution + EMS (www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/...se-mobility-services)
There's no InputQuery in RAD XE7 (FMX)?...