Grigore T499

Last login: 3 months ago
Profile viewed: 1,000 views

Your Rank: 86

Grigore T499 replied to the topic 'Deploying files on Android' in the forum. 3 months ago

You can use this:
1. In Development, use ".\ assets\internal\" instead of "assets\internal\";
2. Turn the path to the image file with:
Label1.text := System.IOUtils.TPath.Combine(System.IOUtils.TPath.GetDocumentsPath, 'NameFile.bmp');
Image1.Bitmap.LoadFromFile(System.IOUtils.TPath.Combine(System.IOUtils.TPath.GetDocumentsPath, 'NameFile.bmp'));

Read More...

Grigore T499 is friends with Craig Chapman

I solved this problem using: AItem.Data['Text1'].ToString AItem.Data['Text2'].ToString AItem.Data['Text3'].ToString AItem.Data['Text4'].ToString I added this code on listview onItemClick event.

I Listview customized to display multiple fields from a data source. This is excellent, but implicit in the ListView have access to the selected item using Items.text. Now I have Item text1, text2, etc. How can return values Item text1, text2 for Ite

Grigore T499 replied to the topic 'ListView Dynamic' in the forum. 2 years ago

Hi,
Since listview is a complex component, you have the ability to simulate this way:
1. if the data displayed in ListView come from a Query, you can parameterize this query to return only those records that you need at every moment in this time benefit from all the facilities ListViews (ex. You used to look like a grid component ...);
2. Listview1.Items.Add something like ('....') have not tried

Read More...

Hi, I bought the first day of launch XE8(Upgrade Recharge from RAD Studio XE7 Ent in 4/8/2015). "License Details: Title: RAD Studio XE8 Enterprise Named User Upgrade Recharge from RAD Studio XE7 Ent License file name: .8216_52.1429177096878.slip

Grigore T499 replied to the topic 'What is 'Best Practice' connecting to MSSQL ?' in the forum. 3 years ago

With RAD Studio XE6, XE7,I tried several solutions (depending on the size of the tables, the number of concurrent sessions, the purpose of the application and financiar resources)
1. FireDac + DataSnap, REST (TCP / IP, HTTP, HTTPS) Mobile Client DataSnapServer-MS-SQL (Minimum resources: RAD Studio, Delphi Pro + Mobile Pack or RAD Studio, Delphi Ent)
2. UniDac 6.0; SDAC 7.0 (from Devart www.tmssoftware.com) Mobile Client - MS SQL (Minimum resources: RAD Studio, Delphi Pro + Mobile Pack or RAD Studio, Delphi Ent + (SDAC 7 or UniDac 6)
3. TMS Sparkle, RemoteDB, XData (from TMS Software www.tmssoftware.com) Mobile Client-Json REST + MS SQL (Minimum resources: RAD Studio, Delphi Pro + Mobile Pack or RAD Studio, Delphi Ent + TMS Business Pack)
4. The first solution + EMS (www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/...se-mobility-services)

Grigore
Read More...

Grigore T499 started a new discussion InputQuery and RAD XE7... 4 years ago

There's no InputQuery in RAD XE7 (FMX)?...

Grigore T499 is friends with Sarina D