Bikeaccdnt

Current status: "I am trying to deploy an application for use in TestFlight. Is there any type of how-to? I have scoured the web and cant find anything about how to use the application loader. What file extension is it looking for when you use the Deliver your App or import option on the screen? I have created an .ipa file but it stays grayed out and is not selectable.

There has to be a tutorial somewhere."
- 5 months ago
Last login: 3 weeks ago
Profile viewed: 281 views

No Rank

I am trying to deploy an application for use in TestFlight. Is there any type of how-to? I have scoured the web and cant find anything about how to... Show more

Bikeaccdnt replied to the topic 'How to access the Eddystone UID in C++ Builder' in the forum. 11 months ago

The demo code does not show how to access the Eddystone UID when an EddyStone message is received.

Read More...

Bikeaccdnt created a new topic ' How to access the Eddystone UID in C++ Builder' in the forum. 11 months ago

I need to access the Eddystone UUID info in C++ Builder. I am receiving the Beacon events and TLM messages but there is no example of how to get the UDI info when the TKindOfBeacon = EddyStones.

void __fastcall TForm1::Beacon1BeaconEnter(TObject * const Sender, IBeacon * const ABeacon, const TBeaconList CurrentBeaconList)
	{
	IEddystoneBeacon *EddyStone;
	Memo1->Lines->Add("Beacon Enter: " + Sysutils::GUIDToString(ABeacon->GUID));
	Memo1->Lines->Add("  Device ID: " + ABeacon->DeviceIdentifier);
	Memo1->Lines->Add("  Major:" + IntToStr(ABeacon->Major) + "  Minor:" + IntToStr(ABeacon->Minor));
	Memo1->Lines->Add("  AdditionalData.Length:" + IntToStr((int)ABeacon->AdditionalData.Length));

if (ABeacon->KindofBeacon == TKindofBeacon::Eddystones)
		{
// this is where I need to get the Instance String and it throws Exception
		Memo1->Lines->Add("EddyStone->EddystoneUID.InstanceToString:" + ((IEddystoneBeacon *)ABeacon)->EddystoneUID.InstanceToString);

}
	}

Read More...

Bikeaccdnt shared a photo. 1 year ago

this is the TListViewItem and it works the same in C++ and Delphi

When selecting the TListView ->ItemAppearance there is no dropdown for Custom. it just has (TPublishedItemAppearance) and does not allow any change