Delphi D4453

Last login: 2 months ago
Profile viewed: 697 views

Your Rank: 84

Delphi D4453 added a reply in discussion Reg. Selected Row in StringGri... 2 years ago

Is there any option to deselect the selected row. So, that I can proceed further easily. In VCL I fount some of examples for Deselecting the selected Row which I have shown below. [code type="xml"]Const NoSelection : TGridRect = (Left:-1; Top:-1; Right:-1; Bottom:-1 ); begin grid.Selection := NoSelection; end;[/code] And ...

Delphi D4453 is now ranked up to New Member... ! 2 years ago
Delphi D4453 started a new discussion Reg. Selected Row in StringGri... 2 years ago

I'm using Delphi XE8 for developing mobile application and I'm facing some of the problem in TStringGrid. 1. I have written the following code in StringGridSelectCell event. *Showmessage(StringGrid.Cells[0, ARow]);* And this shows the proper value of the selected row at the first time. But when I have tried to click again the selec...

Delphi D4453 started a new discussion Reg. Selected Row in StringGri... 2 years ago

I'm using Delphi XE8 for developing mobile application and I'm facing some of the problem in TStringGrid. 1. I have written the following code in StringGridSelectCell event. *Showmessage(StringGrid.Cells[0, ARow]);* And this shows the proper value of the selected row at the first time. But when I have tried to click again the selec...

Delphi D4453 replied to the topic 'Changing from old style to new style for Showmsg' in the forum. 2 years ago

Hi,

I'm using Delphi XE8 but still it is showing the old version of GUI for the showmessage/MessageBox dialog.
Read More...

Delphi D4453 created a new topic ' Changing from old style to new style for Showmsg' in the forum. 2 years ago

Hi,

I'm using Delphi XE8 for Developing Android application. And When I have used Showmessage / MessageBox, the application is showing the old style message box (i.e., Android 2.3 style message Box) and it is not showing the platform dependent new style mesasge Box (i.e., KitKat/Lolipop Version styled Messagebox). And how can I able to implement the platform dependent new style ?

And I have tried the below link:
Changing from old style to new style for MessageBox.

And the above link is working for Delphi XE7 but in Delphi XE8, the change is already implemented. But still it is not working. Should I need to do any change for implementing this..?

And Thanks in Advance.
Read More...

Delphi D4453 created a new topic ' advertisement package for windows application' in the forum. 2 years ago

Hi,

For past 2 years I'm using Skype application for Windows Desktop. But recently In that I have noticed the Advertisement Banner showing the different Ads. And also I'm using Delphi XE7 for the development. If I need to show any advertisement banner for my Windows desktop application, Then what should i need to do.?
Should i need to Install any packages or I need open any account for this component.?
Please help
Read More...