Santiago B4370

Last login: 4 years ago
Profile viewed: 628 views

Your Rank: 88

Santiago B4370 added a reply in discussion Delphi - possible Memory Leak ... 7 years ago

Thanks for the reply Werewolf. I thought that only variables whose class derives from TInterfacedObject were reference counted. So Delphi applies reference counting to COM interfaces as well? I did not know this. Thanks!...

Santiago B4370 is now ranked up to New Member... ! 7 years ago

Hi there, according to the MSDN documentation the caller of GetErrorInfo takes ownership of the err

Hi there, according to the MSDN documentation the caller of GetErrorInfo takes ownership of the err

Santiago B4370 started a new discussion Delphi - possible Memory Leak ... 7 years ago

Hi there, according to the MSDN documentation the caller of GetErrorInfo takes ownership of the error object. https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms221233(v=vs.85).aspx But in System.Win.ComObj the IErrorInfo COM object is never released. To me it seems to be a Memory Leak. Does it need to be reported somewhere else...