Paul @ JWare

Last login: 2 weeks ago
Profile viewed: 163 views

No Rank

Good article. This is also a perfect place to use animations to, well animate the "floating" dialog box. For example, by using a float animation to you could drop the rectangle down from the top of the screen and then animate it back up after the u

Paul @ JWare replied to the topic 'Trouble accessing Docwiki' in the forum. 5 months ago

Here's what my sales rep replied to me, she communicated with Al Mannarinoand and forwarded below. This actually shows what's in the docwiki for components. So until the site is back up, this may be all the reference we can use.
"Embarcadero is migrating the API/Reference Web Sites, and that's why you are getting the Error 503 Service Unavailable message."
"The Function F1 key on a VCL component on the form, like your TCalendarView component, should bring up the Libraries Reference: VCL in your IDE, like this:"
Some images of the help topic.

Read More...

Paul @ JWare replied to the topic 'Trouble accessing Docwiki' in the forum. 5 months ago

Agreed! I am somewhat new to Embarcadero and have embarked on a major project for my first client, and need access to the API's and References. I've emailed my sales rep about the issues 2 days ago and did get an answer, see below, but they never mentioned anything about the servers being down for maintenance.
BTW the cached pages did not work either. From my experience, I got to the first level page, when I drilled down, I got nothing. If it helps anyone this is the response I received, give it shot. Be sure to click the down arrow on the right side and see if you get anything more than the Main page for the topic.

[size= 11.0pt; font-family: 'Calibri',sans-serif; color: #1f497d]As the error message on our DocWiki site suggests the customer can do a google search on what he is trying to access and view a cached page[/size]

[size= 11.0pt; font-family: 'Calibri',sans-serif; color: #1f497d]The pages do not look pretty, but the information can be obtained with a google search...he might have to narrow the search.[/size]

[size= 11.0pt; font-family: 'Calibri',sans-serif; color: #1f497d] To get to a cached page do a google search and click on the down arrow at the end of the url[/size]

?_task=mail&_action=get&_mbox=INBOX&_uid=644&_token=FNPS1LonHeSzZBUCCBWpHUPW7fZ0tdsb&_part=2&_embed=1&_mimeclass=image

Read More...