coolday

Last login: 5 months ago
Profile viewed: 1,145 views

Your Rank: 82

I can not even read the code, you can not format the code better like other sites ???!!!

coolday replied to the topic 'How to change TAniIndicator picture ?' in the forum. 9 months ago
coolday created a new topic ' How to change TAniIndicator picture ?' in the forum. 9 months ago

In Android I get standard wheel is there a way to change TAniIndicator picture ?

Read More...

It is not clear where I should get unit foundation.Fluent.REST.Client; from ? help ?

coolday posted a comment on A RAD Server Story 2 years ago

Where I can learn about RAD Server ?

Hi, Can you please tell what is Arduino ?

Where I can find demos from this webinar ?

coolday posted a comment on My "3D Data Visualization" Skill Sprint 2 years ago

Hi Pawel, How you move 3D objects with the mouse ?

coolday posted a comment on My "3D Data Visualization" Skill Sprint 2 years ago

It is very hard to move the objects with the mouse

coolday posted a comment on Using QueryLines to filter your BaaS data 2 years ago

Many thanks Sarina

coolday posted a comment on Using QueryLines to filter your BaaS data 2 years ago

Why Embarcadero support Kinvey like this ? it seems so expensive to use.

coolday started a new discussion control my Android phone from ... 3 years ago

What applicaiton I can use to control my Android phone from my desktop PC , I need to send keystroks and mouse clicks....

coolday is now ranked up to New Member... ! 3 years ago
coolday started a new discussion control my Android phone from ... 3 years ago

What applicaiton I can use to control my Android phone from my desktop PC , I need to send keystroks and mouse clicks....

coolday created a new topic ' Building mobile app for ecommerce site' in the forum. 3 years ago

When I asked to build mobile app for ecommerce site what I should do or use in theory ? should I just use TWebBrowser component ? what are the other steps ?
Read More...