ray S3942

Last login: 1 month ago
Profile viewed: 1,001 views

Your Rank: 82

ray S3942 started a new discussion BiDi support for android and I... 2 years ago

Right now FireMonkey controls lack any property for supporting BiDi text and right-to-left languages. Please add BiDi support for android and IOS in xe9...

ray S3942 posted a comment on RAD Studio 2015 Roadmap 3 years ago

Will Embarcadero support BiDi is FireMonkey for 2015?It seems that FireMonkey controls lack any property for supporting BiDi since 2011 http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=98644Embarcadero says always it’s on the roadmap, is it for 2015, ple

ray S3942 added a reply in discussion Who to close/hide tabtip.exe V... 3 years ago

thank you jim for replaying . can you please write a sample code for closing/hiding the TabTip app. thank you...

ray S3942 is now ranked up to New Member... ! 3 years ago
ray S3942 started a new discussion Who to close/hide tabtip.exe V... 3 years ago

I used ShellExecute to open the tabtip.exe Virtual Keyboard, but having trouble closing it. I do not want to use PostMessage to close it, is there different native way in FMX to close it. Thank you Ray Code to open: FPath := 'c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\ink\tabtip.exe'; if FileExists(FPath) then ShellE...