Morten Lassen

Last login: 4 years ago
Profile viewed: 733 views

No Rank

Morten Lassen is friends with Craig Chapman

Morten Lassen posted a comment on Lockless Multi-Threading in Delphi 4 years ago

Cool! Thanks for clearing that up. I will definitely be using DisposeOf then /Morten

Morten Lassen posted a comment on Lockless Multi-Threading in Delphi 4 years ago

Thanks for this sample, Craig. It inspired me to implement something along those lines in one of my applications.I was wondering if you could clarify one thing for me: When do I use DisposeOf rather than FreeAndNil?Keep up the good work

Morten Lassen replied to the topic 'Android not avilable :(' in the forum. 4 years ago

I am still totally stuck here.
Does any Embarcadero support staff care to help me? Please?
/Morten

Read More...

Morten Lassen created a new topic ' Android not avilable :(' in the forum. 5 years ago

Hello there.
After having upgraded to Delphi 10.2 a couple of months ago, I now have to continue work on an Android project which is a few years old. I have recently worked on that project using Delphi 10.1 about 6 months ago.
This time around I have no way to select the Android platform. Can anyone help?
I cannot select the Android platform for my old project.When I try a new multiplatform application (blank), I get the same: no way to add the Android platform.
I only get Windows 32 and Windows 64.My setup:Windows 10 pro 64bitEmbarcadero® Delphi 10.2 Version 25.0.26309.314+mobile developer license visible in the license manager
In the platform manager I have installed+Delphi Android Professional+Android SDK 24.3.3 - NDK r9c+Java development kit 1.8
Screenshots below:

platforms.png
android.png
sdk.png
license.png

Read More...