Sergio

Last login: 8 months ago
Profile viewed: 105 views

No Rank

It was a permission problem with PAServers' files. Here you can see it https://community.embarcadero.com/forum/installation-issues/3904-delphi-linux-debugger

Sergio thanked Matthias E in topic Delphi+Linux+Debugger 8 months ago
Sergio replied to the topic 'Delphi+Linux+Debugger' in the forum. 8 months ago

Another problem may come form the PAServer on Linux itself:
Does your paserver on linux have eXecutable rights (for the user who is starting paserver)? Especially linuxgdb?
Bildschirmfoto_2017-04-05_um_10.37.01.png
Yeah! You're right. It was a problem with permision. I had this.
Screenshot_from_2017-04-06_10-05-34.png
After that I made "linuxgdb" and "paconsole" files as executable and now it's ok. Thanks a lot!

Read More...

Kaspersky... Do you have the option to try it on a machine that has never been touched with/by Kasperky?
i've seen reports where just disabling Kaspersky wasn't enough...

I'm sorry but it isn't possible 'cause this antivirus is set up for every machine in our company.

Read More...

Any Firewalls/"Security Software" in the game?
These often block TCP/IP communication and lead to various problems...

No. I have turned off window's firewall. Firewall in the ubuntu virtual machine was disabled by default.
Only one security software I have it's kaspersky anti-virus but it've been turned off also.
Untitled_1.pngScreenshot_from_2017-04-05_10-10-10.png

Read More...

Sergio created a new topic ' Delphi+Linux+Debugger' in the forum. 8 months ago

Hello.
I'm using RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo and Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS.
I did everything from this tutorial step by step and everytime when I run my test console application with debugger I get this error "Debugger fatal error: debug kernel not responding. The debug process will be terminated.". what should I do to fix it?
Untitled.png

Read More...

Hi! I did everything what you said step by step here but everytime when I try to run application with debugging I get this error "Debugger fatal error: debug kernel not responding. The debug process will be terminated.". What should I do?