Guenter K34594

Last login: 2 months ago
Profile viewed: 168 views

No Rank

They advertise if so you will thing you buy Delphi 10.2 Tokyo and can compile for Linux, THATS WORNG, YOU CANT, you need to purchase the expensive enterprise version! This is ridiculous, like their compilers are not expensive enough already! I am goi

How do I update my Konopka VCL components to Delphi 10.2? The installer only if for 10.1 and no update anywhere! Did Embarcadero screw up, by publishing Delphi 10.2 and not have comnponents they sell updated?

Guenter K34594 posted a comment on Delphi 10.2 has been Released Today 8 months ago

I installed it, unfortunately, it does not list any platform beside win32, win64 and osx for me...

I do NOT have Linux 64/iOS or Andoid as platforms. When following this tutorial, I only have win32/win64/osx as platforms available.

Guenter K34594 created a new topic ' Unable to install Delphi 10.2 Tokyo' in the forum. 8 months ago

I have Delphi 10.1 Update 2 installed with valid update subscription.
I downloaded the iso of 10.2 Tokyo, run the installer, and noticed that there is no ios, android or linux as platform, just win32/64/osx.
I anyway installed it, and when I start it, it popup a registration wizard, asking for the serial etc. and when entering my serial, it popup an error that no valid license was found.

Read More...