Jeyakumar

Last login: 2 years ago
Profile viewed: 1,757 views

Your Rank: 33

Jeyakumar replied to the topic 'Where to find PAServer 9.0.2.03' in the forum. 4 years ago

I think you need to install the PAServer of the Berlin Update 1 on the other computer
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\18.0\PAServer

Read More...

Jeyakumar replied to the topic 'Sale displays misleading and incorrect' in the forum. 5 years ago

Hi,
Delphi 10 Seattle Starter - New User $217
Embarcadero Developer Tools 10 Seattle Media Kit $35
Update Subscription For Delphi 10 Seattle Starter $65
So the Total 217+35+65=$317
You can remove last two from the cart, but I think better to purchase Update Subscription.
Which provides one year of upgrades, updates, hot fixes. NOTE: Access to product updates (i.e. Update 1) requires an active Update Subscription.

Read More...

Jeyakumar created a new topic ' Get Base64String from THashSHA2.GetHashString fn?' in the forum. 5 years ago

Hi,
Delphi 10 Seattle, supports SHA-2[color=#000000; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12.7px; line-height: 19.05px] hashing.[/color]
CipherText:=THashSHA2.GetHashString('abc');
This reutuns hexadecimal string. But How do we get the return value in Base64 String format?
Your help would be appreciated.
Best regards,
Jeyakumar

Read More...

I just want to confirm that it is safe to go with the new Xcode 7.0.1 with Rad Studio 10 Seattle.

Hi, is it safe to go with the new Xcode 7.0.1 with Rad Studio 10 Seattle?

Jeyakumar added a reply in discussion BDE - XE8... 6 years ago

I did install XE8 BDE to XE8 Update1. No problem....

Jeyakumar added a reply in discussion how to know if I have an Updat... 6 years ago

Hi, Please read this blog post http://community.embarcadero.com/index.php/blogs/entry/what-s-new-and-fixed-in-rad-studio-delphi-and-c-builder-xe8-subscription-update-1-1 Regards, Jeyan...

Jeyakumar started a new discussion Delphi XE8 Update 1 and compo... 6 years ago

Hi, Is it safe to install components or 3rd part components which released with the initial Delphi XE8 to Delphi XE8 update 1? (FastReport, AQTime, BDE, IP Works etc.) Regards, Jeyan...

Jeyakumar added a reply in discussion Delphi XE7 do not start after ... 6 years ago

I am sure XE7 problem occurring only just after XE8. I didn't do anything to my PC in between. I already tried -r switch but problem remains same....

Jeyakumar added a reply in discussion XE7 and XE8 C++ Builder projec... 6 years ago

Hi Andreas, I have a issue, my existing Delphi XE7 Ent IDE is not loading after I install the Delphi XE8 Ent. I have attached the error messages in the below post. http://community.embarcadero.com/index.php/answers/delphi-xe7-do-not-start-after-installing-delphi-xe8 Any way to fix this issue please? In your case do yo...

Hi David I,My Delphi XE7 Ent IDE is not loading after I install the Delphi XE8 Ent. I have attached the error messages in the below post. http://community.embarcadero.com/index.php/answers/delphi-xe7-do-not-start-after-installing-delphi-xe8Anyway to

Jeyakumar started a new discussion Delphi XE7 do not start after ... 6 years ago

DelphiXE7 Error1.PNG DelphiXE7 Error2.PNG DelphiXE7 Error3.PNG DelphiXE7 Error4.PNG Hi, Please refer the attached error messages These error messages are coming and Delphi XE7 IDE is not loading after I install the Delphi XE8 Ent. Any help? Thank you, Jeyan...

Jeyakumar uploaded new file DelphiXE7 Error4.PNG in Answers 6 years ago
Jeyakumar uploaded new file DelphiXE7 Error3.PNG in Answers 6 years ago
Jeyakumar uploaded new file DelphiXE7 Error2.PNG in Answers 6 years ago
Jeyakumar uploaded new file DelphiXE7 Error1.PNG in Answers 6 years ago
Jeyakumar replied to the topic 'My Registered User Downloads' in the forum. 6 years ago

All related to "Customer Experience" you get.

Your link to the installer included with the purchase will download a small part of the product (~34MB), then you have to take the risk of the internet connection during the installation process and it takes couple of hours to finish.

So we prefer to install from the offline image for any software installation.

You can improve the EDN download section for the purchaser (check purchaser email and the EDN login email) to download his/her eligible items without saying "Not Authorized to download".

Regards,
Jeyan
Read More...

Jeyakumar created a new topic ' My Registered User Downloads' in the forum. 6 years ago

Hi,

I have purchased Delphi XE8 Enterprise Named User. But it not listed under my My Registered User Downloads. It says Not Authorized to download.

I know there is another link to allow all public users to download.
cc.embarcadero.com/item/30172

I think this setup is wrong.

EDN should automatically list newly purchased items under My Registered User Downloads for the Named User.email login when we purchase new items.

Regards,
Jeyan
Read More...

Jeyakumar replied to the topic 'UnicodeString - substring' in the forum. 6 years ago

I have tested above code in Delphi XE7, but I get same results (t1=bc) in all platforms.

Is delphi handling this automatically?
Read More...

Jeyakumar added a reply in discussion iOS app won't launch... 6 years ago

When I copy and paste text elsewhere to this editor I get word count 0. so I just edit the content in the editor if self after paste. Regards, Jeyan...