Miki V. D3157

Last login: 7 years ago
Profile viewed: 731 views

Your Rank: 57

Miki V. D3157 replied to the topic 'How to turn off grouping lines' in the forum. 7 years ago

Just run XE8 with /NOCASTALIA option, works for me.
Read More...

Miki V. D3157 added a reply in discussion How to turn off group outlines... 7 years ago

Run XE8 with /NOCASTALIA option, whole ide gets more stable as well....

Miki V. D3157 replied to the topic 'dcc32 and XE8' in the forum. 7 years ago

This is something I never understood, licenced version of Appmethod, have no command line compiler also, its pain .. especially when you need to compile some external libs.
Read More...

Miki V. D3157 replied to the topic 'AppMethod 1.16 ICE errors' in the forum. 7 years ago

No idea why but after adding /NOCASTALIA after app shortcut, whole IDE got more stable.
Read More...

Miki V. D3157 replied to the topic 'std::thread in c++ AppMethod 1.16 unusable ?!' in the forum. 7 years ago

Looks like this issue is not going to be resolved, or it's just that nobody realy uses pure c++11 on Android, anyway if you need anonymous thread created on fly, try something like this until are threads fixed:

namespace Threading
{
class TAnonymousThreadTask: public TCppInterfacedObject<TProc>
{
private:
std::function<void()> f;

public:
template<typename _Callable, typename... _Args>
explicit
__fastcall TAnonymousThreadTask(_Callable&& __f, _Args&&... __args)
{
this->f = std::bind(__f,__args...);
}

void __fastcall Invoke()
{
this->f();
}

};

class TAnonymousThread
{
public:
template<typename _Callable, typename... _Args>
static TThread* StartAnonymousThread(_Callable&& __f, _Args&&... __args)
{
TThread *t =TThread::CreateAnonymousThread(new Threading::TAnonymousThreadTask(__f,__args...));
t->Start();
return t;
}
};
}
Read More...

Miki V. D3157 created a new topic ' AppMethod 1.16 ICE errors' in the forum. 7 years ago

This error pops up from time to time, even if there are not any changes in code:

[bccaarm Error] Form.cpp(1): ICE: Internal compiler error: C0000005 @ 00000000
Read More...

Miki V. D3157 created a new topic ' QC missing 1.16 version of Appmethod / std::thread' in the forum. 7 years ago

Can someone create ticked for me in QC ?
I would myself but there is only 1.13 version available from list box, Iam paying customer of 1.16, why I can't create bug report for 1.16 ?

I need to solve problem with c++ 11 std::threads on Android which are totally broken in 1.16 release:

After creating simple c++ 11 std::thread application crashes on brand new installation of AppMethod.

Crashes with:

:A06CD0D2 std::(anonymous namespace)::default_terminate()
:A06CD014 std::terminate()
:A06CC612 __cxxabiv1::fatalError(message=0xa09a0ae8 "Pure virtual function called!")
:A06CAF18 __cxa_pure_virtual()
:A06DA00C execute_native_thread_routine()
:B6ECC7BC __pthread_start(void*)()
:B6ECA89C __start_thread()
:00000000 ??()

no external libs are linked, NDK/SDK is original one comming with installation of AppMethod.

just try simple:

std::thread thread1(this_should_work);
thread1.detach();
void class::this_should_work()
{
};
Read More...

Miki V. D3157 created a new topic ' std::thread in c++ AppMethod 1.16 unusable ?!' in the forum. 7 years ago

Can someone please confirm this error for me ? New AppMethod 1.16 plain installed, no beta or anything was installed, no changes to SDK/NDK comming with AppMethod.

Create new C++ project, switch to Android (Using NoteS3 with Samsung official 5.0):

put something like that in:

#include <thread>

std::thread t(this_should_work);
t.detach();

void this_should_work() { sleep(10000);}

crashes with Segmentation Fault(11) and callstack:

:A06DA004 execute_native_thread_routine
:B6ECC7BC __pthread_start(void*)
:B6ECA89C __start_thread

Worked fine in 1.15.
Read More...

Miki V. D3157 replied to the topic 'Color of status bar text on iOS' in the forum. 7 years ago

There totally is info.plist entry for that on iOS but where I should set it in AppMethod I wonder. I know that on iOS there is ViewController based status bar and global status bar color what is substitude file for info.plist in AppMethod ?
Read More...

Miki V. D3157 replied to the topic 'Color of status bar text on iOS' in the forum. 7 years ago

There totally is info.plist entry for that on iOS but where I should set it in AppMethod I wonder. I know that on iOS there is ViewController based status bar and global status bar color what is substitude file for info.plist in AppMethod ?
Read More...

Miki V. D3157 replied to the topic 'TScrollBox' in the forum. 7 years ago

Hi Sarina,

I will look at that, my problem is that I have created Control which contains pretty message bubbles (like iMessage, Whatsapp or whatever you want) it all works fine with one exception, when new message arrives I resize content of ScrollBox and want to scroll to very bottom so user can see new message i thought I will simply do that by calling ScrollBy method of TScrollBox but it works only on Windows.
Read More...

Miki V. D3157 created a new topic ' TScrollBox' in the forum. 7 years ago

Anyone else having issues with TScrollBox ? I need it to scroll to bottom, so Iam trying use function ScrollBy, I tried negative, positive values, infite ones, nothing works.

Also there is no property to Scroll with animation, so ScrollBox content basically jumps from one place to another.
Read More...

Miki V. D3157 created a new topic ' Color of status bar text on iOS' in the forum. 7 years ago

Hi guys,

I need change status bar icons and text on iOS to white. It's black by default, but by Form bkg color is dark so I need white text, little help ?

M.
Read More...

Miki V. D3157 replied to the topic 'Form quality iOS, Clipping parent' in the forum. 7 years ago

Just finished quick testing and circles look like circles and not like cookies, so it's working, thanks!
My regards to guy who fixed it.
Read More...

Miki V. D3157 replied to the topic 'Form quality iOS, Clipping parent' in the forum. 7 years ago

Thank you Sarina,
going to test it right away.
Read More...

Miki V. D3157 added a reply in discussion FireUI & CustomView: Clarifica... 7 years ago

Hello Steve, are you using absolute coordinates in Designer ? I mean your controls do they have Align property set to None ? You could always check if your Main Form has correct size, just put Panel on Main Form, set it's Align property to Right, change Width for example to 20pts , give it Green Color Background and run app, if you see Green...

Miki V. D3157 is now ranked up to New Member... ! 7 years ago
Miki V. D3157 thanks user '[email protected]' in the forum message ' Static linking'. 7 years ago
Miki V. D3157 created a new topic ' Static linking' in the forum. 7 years ago

Hello,

I have bulit some static libs like for Windows (openssl or libevent) with mingw, but appmethod linker won't let me link them with binary bulit in appmethod. Is there any way to link them ?
Read More...

Thanks JT, I will gladly beta test anything, what could fix it .. Staying tuned.
Read More...