BERSEGEAY G30358

Last login: 1 week ago
Profile viewed: 398 views

No Rank

BERSEGEAY G30358 replied to the topic 'Installation Fails due to No Delphi License' in the forum. 5 months ago

Ok, I'm sorry but I have no other ideas... Maybe by contacting your sales representative?

Regards,
Grégory.

Read More...

BERSEGEAY G30358 replied to the topic 'Installation Fails due to No Delphi License' in the forum. 6 months ago

In my case, I had to follow the uninstallation steps mentioned in the link that I indicated to you : not only the uninstaller but also manually remote the register keys, directories... And it solved my problem.

PS : Sorry for my poor english (I'm french).

Read More...

BERSEGEAY G30358 replied to the topic 'Installation Fails due to No Delphi License' in the forum. 6 months ago

Sorry, I forgot to put the link in my first reply :
community.embarcadero.com/answers/my-que...launch-delphi-10-2-3

Read More...

I had a similar problem : I have Delphi License but 10.2.3 don't start because there is no C++Builder license.
I solved my problem with an full uninstall (with the unstaller and after many manuals operations) and full install.

See my post : there is a link to uninstall completely.

Read More...

BERSEGEAY G30358 replied to the topic 'Recommended books for Delphi?' in the forum. 6 months ago

BERSEGEAY G30358 is friends with ITSTATION