Bogdan Polak BSC

Last login: 1 week ago
Profile viewed: 913 views

No Rank

Bogdan Polak BSC updated blog post Learning GitHub Basics in Blogs 1 week ago

As I have already written (two weeks ago), there are many reasons to participate in Open Source ecosystem. Now it's time to start doing it and time for some simple exercises with the Open Source project. However, before you submit your f ...

As I have already written (two weeks ago), there are many reasons to participate in Open Source ecosystem. Now it's time to start doing it and time for some simple exercises with the Open Source project. However, before you submit your f ...

As I have already written (two weeks ago), there are many reasons to participate in Open Source projects and now it's time to start and do some simple things with the Open Source project. However, before you submit your first commit to a well know ...

As I have already written (two weeks ago), there are many reasons to participate in Open Source projects and now it's time to at least start and do some simple things. However, before you submit your first commit to a well known project, you shoul ...

Bogdan Polak BSC created new blog post Learning GitHub Basics in Blogs 1 week ago

Bogdan Polak BSC posted a comment on Open Source Friday with Delphi 3 weeks ago

I removed this part: "Delphi developers are loners (usually) and do not understand the benefits of team play. This is because they do not know how to work and are afraid of difficulties. Many years of experience have taught them to work in this way a

Bogdan Polak BSC posted a comment on Open Source Friday with Delphi 3 weeks ago

Larry thank you for your comment. In fact, there is for sure a large group of Delphi developers working in a modern way, but not all of them. Next time I will pay attention not to generalize.

Bogdan Polak BSC updated blog post Open Source Friday with Delphi in Blogs 4 weeks ago

Welcome after a long break! I intend to intensively return to the activity in this forum. In the meantime, I was speaker and coach on many interesting workshops covering code architecture and clean code. I'm coming back to you with new experiences ...

Bogdan Polak BSC updated blog post Open Source Friday with Delphi in Blogs 4 weeks ago

Welcome after a long break! I intend to intensively return to the activity in this forum. In the meantime, I was speaker and coach on many interesting workshops covering code architecture and clean code. I'm coming back to you with new experiences ...

Bogdan Polak BSC created new blog post Open Source Friday with Delphi in Blogs 4 weeks ago

Bogdan Polak BSC updated blog post Hello JavaScript in Blogs 12 months ago

Temporarily I have to break the theme of project architecture in Delphi.  You have certainly heard that the Emabarcadero acquired Sencha (official press release ...

Temporarily I have to break the theme of project architecture in Delphi.  You have certainly heard that the Emabarcadero acquired Sencha (official press release ...

Bogdan Polak BSC created new blog post Hello JavaScript in Blogs 12 months ago

Bogdan Polak BSC updated blog post Project modernization plan in Blogs 1 year ago

DataSet and User Interface In the last blog post, I discussed how badly for the project is dividing one transaction between multiple events. This scenario is very common in most of the VCL projects and with time it causes huge difficulti ...