KD

Last login: 3 years ago
Profile viewed: 1,065 views

Your Rank: 84

KD replied to the topic 'std::thread in c++ AppMethod 1.16 unusable ?!' in the forum. 5 years ago

I'm facing the same problem with C++ Builder Berlin. Any news according to this issue?

Read More...

KD created a new topic ' Different item accessories in Firemonkey TListView' in the forum. 5 years ago

Is it possible to set different accessories for several TListView items?
For example:

• Item1: None
  • Item2: Details
  • Item3: More
I tried it with settings the ItemAppearance to Custom and then setting the visibility of Item->Objects->AccessoryObjects by code.

Read More...

KD created a new topic ' Difference between bcc32 an bcc32c object lifetime' in the forum. 6 years ago

Hello,
I have a cross platform C++ application build with C++ Builder 10.1 Berlin and have a problem understanding the lifetime handling of objects, in this case strings, wich are declared outside the class.
I have created a new forms application and added some code. The cpp file looks like this:
//

#include#pragma hdrstop
#include "FmrMain.h"//
#pragma package(smart_init)#pragma resource "*.fmx"TForm1 *Form1;//
const String Hello = "Hello";
__fastcall TForm1::TForm1(TComponent* Owner): TForm(Owner){ShowMessage(Hello);}//
void __fastcall TForm1::FormDestroy(TObject *Sender){ShowMessage(Hello);}//
When TForm1::FormDestroy is called Hello is allready destroyed. When I compile the code for win32 with the classic compiler bcc32 Hello is destroyed after FormDestroy.
Can someone explain this or provide some information about the topics I have to look for? Why is the CLANG based compiler behaving different here?

Read More...

KD replied to the topic 'C++ Builder XE7 and TeeChart Standard' in the forum. 7 years ago

Hello Yeray,

have you checked if this problem still exists with XE8?
Read More...

KD replied to the topic 'C++ Builder XE7 and TeeChart Standard' in the forum. 7 years ago

Hello Yeray,

have you checked if this problem still exists with XE8?
Read More...

Hello Yeray,

The option "Build with runtinme packages" is checked. The same project works fine with XE6 and any other C++ Builder Version I worked with before.

We decided to go back to XE6 due to this issue and are hoping that with XE8 our application will work as before. I had to deinstall the TeeChart Standard you provided to me, so I can't make other tests in the moment.
Read More...

Hello again,

it seems that there is still a problem with teechart packages used in dlls or bpls.
I have installed the TeeChart Standard 2014 component and removed all references to the old teechart version.
Now the load and unload (test project) works fine. But when I put a TChart on the main form of the exe I can't load the
bpl with another tchart in it. I can't find any version conflicts.

Can you reproduce this, too?
Read More...

Hello Yeray,

No problem.

I can confirm that it works with the current evaluation version. But we do not intend to buy the pro version because we don't need it.
Will there be a patch for Standard TeeChart XE7 like there was one for older XE versions?
Read More...

Hello Yeray,

nice to meet you here. I have uploaded a test project without executeables because they where too large.
Read More...

KD created a new topic ' C++ Builder XE7 and TeeChart Standard' in the forum. 7 years ago

Hello everybody,

first of all: please excuse my poor english.

I am confronted with a weird situation and I couldn't find any informations about this in the internet.

I use the TChart component which is shiped with the IDE of XE7 (like in older versions). When I
use it in a package (.dll or .bpl) I get an access violation when I dynamically load, unload, and reload the package wich contains a form with a chart in it. I looked at the loaded packages with a process monitoring tool an everything seems to be allright. The Tee9210.bpl is loaded successfully. When compiling the projects withXE6 this error doesn't occur.

I could reproduce this on a second environement so I don't think its an issue of my installation.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to attach my test project so I hope someone of you will try to reproduce
it.

Thank you in advance.

Kerem
Read More...