Andy W

Last login: 6 days ago
Profile viewed: 555 views

No Rank

Andy W replied to the topic 'C++ VCL RadioGroup question' in the forum. 6 days ago

Hi Keith,

A quick Google search threw this up;

stackoverflow.com/questions/7430219/how-...r-around-tradiogroup

There is no BorderStyle on TRadioGroup so looks like you have to just put some Radio Button on a TPanel instead and deal with it that way.

Andy

Read More...

Andy W replied to the topic 'Setting Custom Headers on a DataSnap Service' in the forum. 2 weeks ago

Found the answer here.

recalll.co/ask/v/topic/Is-there-a-way-to...222604ce02ed218b4ade

I alluded to this in my original question and the answer was staring me in the face;

void __fastcall TServiceModule1::DSHTTPService1HTTPTrace(TObject *Sender,
		  TDSHTTPContext *AContext, TDSHTTPRequest *ARequest, 
		  TDSHTTPResponse *AResponse)
{
  if ((TDSHTTPResponseIndy*)AResponse)
	((TDSHTTPResponseIndy*)AResponse)->ResponseInfo->CustomHeaders->AddValue("Access-Control-Allow-Origin", '*');
}

Read More...

Andy W replied to the topic 'Setting Custom Headers on a DataSnap Service' in the forum. 2 weeks ago

Bump...just in case somebody spots this and has the answer? please?

Andy

Read More...

Andy W created a new topic ' Setting Custom Headers on a DataSnap Service' in the forum. 3 weeks ago

Hi,
I've created a DataSnap Service and I need to set a Custom Header but I can't work out how to do it.

A DataSnap Form or Console Server has a TWebModule and I can add Response->SetCustomHeader("...","...") to the WebModuleBeforeDispatch method. A Service doesn't have this.

I've tried using the DSHTTPService:HTTPTrace method and that does give access to a TDSHTTPResponse but it doesn't allow custom headers.

I'd really appreciate it if somebody can point me in the right direction.

I'm hoping there is a simple solution.

Andy

Read More...

Hoorah! Thanks for getting this sorted.Andy

NOT available for C++ Builder!

Are we agreed that these ARE NOT available for C++ Builder users? They are Delphi only despite all the marketing material that states they are for "Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio 10.2.3"Andy

Hi Sarina,They are not visible to me from C++ Builder. There are 8 Sample Projects;Card Panel Demo, Mars Rocket, Multiview Navigation Demo, Photo Editor Demo, REST Demo, Rocket Ship Delta, Space Rocks, Tab Slide.That's it. There is nothing else in

Are these templates available yet Sarina?They do not appear in GetIt as far as I can see an the sample applications you mention above do not exist. In fact, (Tools > GetIt Package Manager > Sample Applications) doesn't exist but (Tools > GetIt Packa

Andy W posted a comment on Announcing the Release of RAD Studio 10.2.3 4 months ago

Nope! Me neither!Cart before horse alert!Andy

Andy W posted a comment on C++Builder 10.2 is out! 1 year ago

How do I contact Support David?EMS resources simply don't work in C++ 10.2 Tokyo and I'd like somebody to acknowledge it and let me know if a fix is likely to be available any time soon.Andy

Thanks for replying David. To be honest, EMS isn't working at all in 10.2 Tokyo. I can't say whether or not it worked before the emsserver.ib was upgraded to v 1.3 but it certainly doesn't work now. https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID

Hi David,Can you confirm if Multi-Tenancy is available in C++ Builder 10.2 please? This G+ post from Embarcadero suggests that it is supported, https://plus.google.com/+embarcadero/posts/XFug3iQZPSTBut the feature matrix suggests that it isn't, https