haruyuki mohri

Last login: 12 hours 28 minutes ago
Profile viewed: 407 views

No Rank

haruyuki mohri replied to the topic 'TidTcpClient computer name as Host instead of IP' in the forum. 18 hours 33 minutes ago

I think that it depends on the network environment.
I carried out the following. The answer was true.

varb: Boolean;begintryIdTCPClient1.Host := 'www.yahoo.co.jp';IdTCPClient1.Port := 80;IdTCPClient1.ConnectTimeout := 200;IdTCPClient1.Connect;b := True;exceptb := False;end;

Read More...

2017年1月23日より 「Delphi / C++Builder Starter チュートリアルシリーズ」 シーズン2、全9回、3月27日まで、毎週月曜日、Delphiパートが 17時00分~17時20分、 リアルタ ...

2017年1月23日より 「Delphi / C++Builder Starter チュートリアルシリーズ」 シーズン2、全9回、3月27日まで、毎週月曜日、Delphiパートが 17時00分~17時20分、 リアルタ ...

haruyuki mohri replied to the topic 'iOS Development on Windows?' in the forum. 2 days ago

> Is it possible to get OS X running in an emulator on a Windows PC?
The answer is possible. But it is a license violation.

Read More...

haruyuki mohri replied to the topic 'iOS Development on Windows?' in the forum. 4 days ago

Hi Richard,
For development on iOS devices, macOS is mandatory.
PAServer controls xcode command line.

Read More...

毛利です。 [RAD Studio 10.2 TokyoでiOSステータスバーの色を変更する方法] Delphi / C++Builder 10.2 TokyoにはFormに

毛利です。 [RAD Studio 10.2 TokyoでiOSステータスバーの色を変更する方法] Delphi / C++Builder 10.2 TokyoにはFormに

[RAD Studio 10.2 TokyoでiOSステータスバーの色を変更する方法] Delphi / C++Builder 10.2 TokyoにはFormに

[RAD Studio 10.2 TokyoでiOSステータスバーの色を変更する方法] Delphi / C++Builder 10.2 TokyoにはFormにSystemStatusBarプロパティがあります。 SystemStatusBar->

[RAD Studio 10.2 TokyoでiOSステータスバーの色を変更する方法] Delphi / C++Builder 10.2 TokyoにはFormにSystemStatusBarプロパティがあります。 SystemStatusBar->

haruyuki mohri replied to the topic 'time_point::max() blows up std::ctime()' in the forum. 1 week ago

thanks NormanDunbar,

In addition, please report again if a problem is found.

Read More...

haruyuki mohri replied to the topic 'time_point::max() blows up std::ctime()' in the forum. 1 week ago

I want you to create an EDN account and a new one.
So, can you try again?

Read More...

haruyuki mohri replied to the topic 'Codeguard stuck CG32.DLL missing' in the forum. 2 weeks ago

Hi Dan,
In your project file
Is there the following item?
LinkCodeGuard, BCC_CodeguardDebugLevel

Read More...

haruyuki mohri replied to the topic 'time_point::max() blows up std::ctime()' in the forum. 2 weeks ago

Hi NormanDunbar,
> It seems that time_point::max() returns a negative number when converted to the std::time_t, as the debuugging output in the following example shows:
>
Maximum:time_t time = -1080764955I caught something, but I've no idea what!Error in ctime.

You take time and effort.
https://quality.embarcadero.com/
I'd like you to report it to the above URL.
Certainly the possibility of a bug is high
haruyuki

Read More...

Make a barcode with C++Builder Firemonkey. This time, I used DEKO-san library. http://ht-deko.com/junkbox.html#BARCODE

Delphi Starter Edition チュートリアルシリーズ  シーズン2 第8回 「作ってみよう」Delphiの部   ...

haruyuki mohri created new blog post 3.15 Jim McKeeth来日[JAPAN] in Blogs 2 weeks ago

昨年末にチュートリアルシリーズ1でゲームを作成しました。 その中でゲームBGMが入っていました。 少し遅れてしまいましたが BGMのご紹介させて頂きます。

We created a tutorial video at the end of last year. That is as a tutorial series 1. Series 1 is for the purpose of making a simple game. It made the game music at the same time in that. Fujii is in charge of game m ...