Franz Andreani

Last login: 2 months ago
Profile viewed: 140 views

No Rank

Franz Andreani posted a comment on Delphi 10.2.2 Has Been Released 2 months ago

Hello Marco I was waiting the dark theme and it's a great news for me but there is no possibility to update Delphi enterprise even if I'm a registred user. whats wrong? where do i find the registered user download , i have one https://members.embarc

Franz Andreani replied to the topic 'Rad 10.2.1 installation hangs' in the forum. 5 months ago

I reply to myself for further help. I have solved the problem. For me I had to deactivate the new protection included in the Acronis True Image home 2018 backup software.
Regards

Read More...

Franz Andreani created a new topic ' Rad 10.2.1 installation hangs' in the forum. 5 months ago

I made a lot of attempt to web install the new 10.2.1 also uninstalling completely the 10.2. from registry and system path I received an "Operation Error" during install. I found in a forum that I have to remove the C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\CatalogRepository folder, after that the installation hangs installing core "common files enterprise".just near the end of the progress.
I don't know what to do please help me...
francesco

Read More...