Andre Freese

Last login: 3 years ago
Profile viewed: 691 views

No Rank

Andre Freese replied to the topic 'AppAnalytics Errormessage' in the forum. 6 years ago

I've created an issue at Embarcadero's Quality Portal.
Then the kind people at Embarcadero solved it for me. Suddenly i was able to login again.

Read More...

Andre Freese replied to the topic 'AppAnalytics Errormessage' in the forum. 6 years ago

Ok, now I can log in again to AppAnalytics.
But the first Problem still exists:
In a VCL Project there is nothing send to the AppAnalytics Server.
I tried a Firemoney Project, everything works fine.
What am i Missing?

Read More...

Hi Luis,
I followed the steps and got my ID.
The Problem is, since I tried to upgrade my account, I can no longer sign in to AppAnalytics.
I go to the sign in page https://appanalytics.embarcadero.com/users/sign_in and sign in with my EDN Account Data.
If I click the Button "Sign In", the the following message appears "We're sorry, but something went wrong." and I'm stuck.
Thank You
Andre

Read More...

Andre Freese created a new topic ' AppAnalytics Errormessage' in the forum. 6 years ago

I just upgraded to Delphi X10 because I want to use the AppAnalytics Feature.
My First Error was, that the "Clicks" were send, but in my Produts-Site at AppAnalytics, nothing was shown.
Then I tried to Update my Account by giving my Rad Studio Serialnumer in the AppAnalytics Seriel-Number field. Since then, when I log in, I only get the Message "We're sorry, but something went wrong." In the Caption Bars appears a "(500)".
Anyone else got this problem?
Thanks
Andre

Read More...