Marsheng

Last login: 1 month ago
Profile viewed: 232 views

No Rank

Marsheng created a new topic ' Help with IDE and debug.' in the forum. 1 month ago

I'm a bit confused on how to find the error. I have my IDE set to Wallace Debug 2.

Once I compile I get an error. The IDE changes to Debug Layout by it self.

Once Break I get passed onto the Data.db page.

How do i find where the actual error is in my code - Ie Field ClubName.

Read More...

Marsheng replied to the topic 'DBGRID doesn't show records' in the forum. 2 months ago

I used to delete records but you can loose data. Now I set a status flag. If valid status = 0 if deleted status = 1
In your tables, set the filter to status = 0. If you ever make a mistake then you can reverse the deletion. really helpful if you have many cross lnked tables.

Read More...

Marsheng created a new topic ' Emails from this forum.' in the forum. 2 months ago

Not sure if I'm the only one but emails from This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. are just blue screens with nothing on them. This is the only set of emails that gives me this issue. Using Essential PIM Pro.

Read More...

Marsheng created a new topic ' Program reset greyed out in IDE' in the forum. 2 months ago

Berlin 10.1. Got my self into a program loop and the Program Rest option was greyed out. Had to do a CTRL DEL to close the program.

Any idea why this is not active ?

Read More...

Marsheng created a new topic ' Default exe to source directory.' in the forum. 2 months ago

Migrated from 6 to 10. How do I set the options to set the exe generated to the program source directory ?

Thanks

Read More...

Marsheng replied to the topic 'Hiding items on the IDE toolbar.' in the forum. 2 months ago

I don't have that option - Delphi 10.1 Berlin

Read More...

Marsheng replied to the topic 'Hiding items on the IDE toolbar.' in the forum. 2 months ago

PS I've lost the Left and Right scroll bars for the toolbar. Not sure how to get those back.

Read More...

Hi Roger
Not quite what I was looking for unless you have different version to me.

The tool bar starting with Standard Additional and that goes on and on for about 50 tabs.
I only use a few and that is what I would like displayed. O

On the same score, any way to increase the icon size ?

Read More...

Marsheng created a new topic ' Hiding items on the IDE toolbar.' in the forum. 3 months ago

I'm using the Classic Undocked IDE and the ribbon of components is just miles too long and full of items I'll never use. Can I customize it to just show what I use?

Read More...

Marsheng created a new topic ' How do I know what to add to uses list when I get undeclared identier' in the forum. 3 months ago

For example

uLogin.pas(46): Undeclared identifier: 'EMyError'

I needed to add MyClasses to the uses list.

Read More...

Marsheng replied to the topic 'Data controls missing from toolbar.' in the forum. 1 year ago

To add Data Controls to the tool palette, go to menu Components > Install Packages > Add... and add the dclvcldb240.bpl package located in the ..\bin directory.

Sorry about the delay. I have finally upgraded from XP to Win7. Took a long time to get there. Now I can run Delphi10.6
I added I the data controls as suggested and the components are listed under the component menu.
Alas they have not appeared on the Tool palette ? They are definitely installed, just not showing ?

Read More...

Marsheng created a new topic ' Data controls missing from toolbar.' in the forum. 2 years ago

Berlin Professional. On my first installation I had a Data Control toolbar but no Data Control options. I uninstalled and reinstalled and now I dont have a Data Control Toolbar at all.
I do have Data Access components.
How do hide tool bar options I don't use.

Read More...