Marsheng

Last login: 2 weeks ago
Profile viewed: 302 views

No Rank

Marsheng replied to the topic 'Colors on Win10' in the forum. 2 weeks ago

I do get an email when someone posts. The problem is the email is blank and blue. No Links, no message nothing. With emails from other forums, I can click the link and it returns me to the forum posting. This form's email has nothing. Just 10 or so pages of blue. I know from the email address and subject it's from this forum. (Belong to around 30 other forums with no issues)

There must be some embedded code in the email from this forum that is unusual and my email reader does not like it.

Read More...

I'll try your suggestions. Just got to find a win 10 machine somewhere round here to test it.

Now I can attach pictures, maybe you can answer why I get this as an email from the forum.

Read More...

Trying a few thing now I have been approved.

Looks like I can now attach files.

Read More...

Whoohoo. No moderator approval any more.

Read More...

Thanks for your patience.

Ok we will try this

www dot marshland dot co dot nz/ftp/Delphi/Win10.png

Cheers Wallace

Read More...

Marsheng replied to the topic 'Colors on Win10' in the forum. 3 weeks ago

Tried to add a picture (Not an attachment) that doesn't work. A little box comes up on the screen overwriting the forum page and once the link entered, there is no way to accept the link and go back to the message. Tried to add a manual link as you suggested but after trying the "I'm not a robot" 6 times and it said cannot connect to reCAPTCHA I gave up.

Thanks for your assistance Emailx45 but this forum has so many bugs, its too difficult to use.

PS I could post this message 3 days ago, but seems to be ok today.

Do you belong to any other forums ?

Read More...

Marsheng replied to the topic 'Can't attach JPG files to message' in the forum. 3 weeks ago

Any else having problems or just me?

Read More...

Marsheng created a new topic ' Can't attach JPG files to message' in the forum. 4 weeks ago

I'm trying to add a 40kb jpg file to my post.

I get the message

"Attachment image size exceed limit allowed by configuration"

The configuration is 0.1 mb or 100kb so what is wrong ?

Read More...

Marsheng replied to the topic 'Colors on Win10' in the forum. 4 weeks ago

I see it is now 20 posts.

I'll start a new post as to why I can add pictures.

Read More...

I got to have 100 posts - Joke. I've been a member of Delphi since Delphi 6. Is that not sufficient to say I'm a valid user ?

Try and add the pictures again.

Sorry moderators. I think I'll abandon this forum as it is a waste of time. I have to have 100 posts, I cant add the file I want and the file size is 40k, last time I went so school 40K was less than 0.1 MB and the email I receive from you when some posts against my topic is a blue blank page.

Please fix the forum rules and make it usable.

Read More...

Cant seem to do a 2nd picture or 2nd post ?

Read More...

Berlin 10.1

VCL

See attached.

On the Membership page, the other 2 dbgrids are also white and should be coloured.

Read More...

Marsheng created a new topic ' Colors on Win10' in the forum. 4 weeks ago

My development environment is Win7. On my forms, I match the grid colors with the operations. Is Members green, subs yellow. All works fine on Win7. On a 10 machine, form one, all fine, on form 2, all I get is white grids.

My laptop which is Win7 also works fine. Any suggestions. ?

Read More...

Marsheng created a new topic ' Help with IDE and debug.' in the forum. 4 months ago

I'm a bit confused on how to find the error. I have my IDE set to Wallace Debug 2.

Once I compile I get an error. The IDE changes to Debug Layout by it self.

Once Break I get passed onto the Data.db page.

How do i find where the actual error is in my code - Ie Field ClubName.

Read More...

Marsheng replied to the topic 'DBGRID doesn't show records' in the forum. 4 months ago

I used to delete records but you can loose data. Now I set a status flag. If valid status = 0 if deleted status = 1
In your tables, set the filter to status = 0. If you ever make a mistake then you can reverse the deletion. really helpful if you have many cross lnked tables.

Read More...

Marsheng created a new topic ' Emails from this forum.' in the forum. 4 months ago

Not sure if I'm the only one but emails from This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. are just blue screens with nothing on them. This is the only set of emails that gives me this issue. Using Essential PIM Pro.

Read More...

Marsheng created a new topic ' Program reset greyed out in IDE' in the forum. 4 months ago

Berlin 10.1. Got my self into a program loop and the Program Rest option was greyed out. Had to do a CTRL DEL to close the program.

Any idea why this is not active ?

Read More...

Marsheng created a new topic ' Default exe to source directory.' in the forum. 4 months ago

Migrated from 6 to 10. How do I set the options to set the exe generated to the program source directory ?

Thanks

Read More...

Marsheng replied to the topic 'Hiding items on the IDE toolbar.' in the forum. 5 months ago

I don't have that option - Delphi 10.1 Berlin

Read More...