Carlos V17533

Last login: 1 month ago
Profile viewed: 473 views

No Rank

Sarina, For me features in 10.3 are not so exciting. IDE improvements? High DPI? C++ 17? Meanwhile we have no C++ Builder Linux in a near future, no MacOS 64 bit, no Android API/SDK 26 support...Really???Well, I'm sorry to say this, but at this momen

When we will have Linux support for C++ Builder? I'm about to renew my subscription but after reading this post I think that I will evaluate other alternatives. I don't want to pay to be in 2019 still waiting for C++ Builder Linux suport.

The main reason I was waiting for this release was C++ Builder Linux support (we expected to have it in previous version). I'm sorry to hear that finally you didn't included it and that C++ Linux it's not one of your main priorities in the roadmap. I

Carlos V17533 replied to the topic 'Problem using TFDJSONDataSets on Linux' in the forum. 1 year ago

Thank you very much ! It worked.

Read More...

Carlos V17533 created a new topic ' Problem using TFDJSONDataSets on Linux' in the forum. 1 year ago

I have a problem when I try to use TFDJSONDataSets on Linux.
It seems the compiler can't find Data.FireDACJSONReflect unit.
Same code works fine compiling in Win32 / Win64 but when I try to compile it in Linux (Ubuntu 16.04) it shows an error:

[DCC Fatal Error] ServerMethodsUnit1.pas(11): F2613 Unit 'Data.FireDACJSONReflect' not found.

I'm using RAD Studio 10.2 Enterprise.

Read More...