FreezerUa

Last login: 1 month ago
Profile viewed: 476 views

No Rank

You can use Mouse Middle button to close tab rigth now. But new style is better, i agreed.

it's usefull. Thanks!

Ray Marron thanked FreezerUa in topic [Tokyo] Ctrl-Shift-Up/Down 11 months ago
FreezerUa replied to the topic '[Tokyo] Ctrl-Shift-Up/Down' in the forum. 11 months ago

This feature was cutted out from Started Edition. Also code templates does not working and some part or degug features. As for me - Embarcadero done all for making "starter edition" maximum uncomfort to developers.
You can use trial edition to see what IDE can.

Read More...

FreezerUa replied to the topic 'Delphi: missing ComponentDesigner file' in the forum. 12 months ago

BTW: If your try to migrate from Delphi 5 to Delphi 10 and your using designer components in your project - I have to disappoint you: all designer interfaces was totaly modified, so it's a verry hard task. I'm already done migration of huge CAD project from Delphi 7, so i know what i'm saing.

Read More...

FreezerUa replied to the topic 'Delphi: missing ComponentDesigner file' in the forum. 12 months ago

Embarcadero decide do not share own ComponentDesigner.pas with Delphi. It's a very strange decition, but it's true for a lot of last releases (at least last 8 years).
I don't know how you add "designide.dcp" into your project, but you done it in a wrong way.
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG

Read More...

Typo in pictures, strat must be start