GAI CHEW KAI

Last login: 4 years ago
Profile viewed: 627 views

No Rank

GAI CHEW KAI created a new topic ' C++Builder 10.3 - Startup Layout combo box text issues.' in the forum. 4 years ago

I have uninstalled and removed all previous copy of C++Builder 10.2.3 and its respective 3rd parties components then I installed the new C++Builder 10.3 professional today.

Here are my computer specification:
1. Windows 10 Pro x64
2. 16GB RAM
3. Intel i7 3630QM 2.4GHz
4. 1920x1080 resolution

The Startup Layout combo box as shown on the attached image where its text is overlapped. This issues happened on previous version as well.

Please advise.

Read More...

Embarcadero® C++Builder 10.2 Version 25.0.29899.2631
OSX 10.13.4
iPod iOS 9.3.5
iPhone6 iOS 11.3.1

1. Cannot compile "stdarg.h" not found if using iPhoneOS 11.3

2. Using iPhoneOS 9.3, iPhoneOS 11.2 and iPhoneOS 11.3 failed with AudioManager error:

[ld Error] Error: "_AudioServicesAddSystemSoundCompletion", referenced from: __ZN13TAudioManager8AddSoundEN6System13UnicodeStringE in .\\iOSDevice64\\Release\\AudioManager.o; __ZN13TAudioManager9PlaySoundEi in .\\iOSDevice64\\Release\\AudioManager.o;
[ld Error] Error: "_AudioServicesCreateSystemSoundID", referenced from: __ZN13TAudioManager8AddSoundEN6System13UnicodeStringE in .\\iOSDevice64\\Release\\AudioManager.o;
[ld Error] Error: "_AudioServicesPlaySystemSound", referenced from: __ZN13TAudioManager9PlaySoundEi in .\\iOSDevice64\\Release\\AudioManager.o;
[ld Error] ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

Please advise.

Read More...

Thanks for the reply, the method suggested does allowed me to compile a blank form for both iOS 32 and 64 bits on devices with iOS 9.3, 10.2 and 11.2 successfully.

However, for SpaceRock source code compile, there is AudioManager.cpp compatibility issues as it resulted in error:

[ld Error] Error: "_AudioServicesAddSystemSoundCompletion", referenced from: __ZN13TAudioManager8AddSoundEN6System13UnicodeStringE in .\\iOSDevice64\\Release\\AudioManager.o; __ZN13TAudioManager9PlaySoundEi in .\\iOSDevice64\\Release\\AudioManager.o;
[ld Error] Error: "_AudioServicesCreateSystemSoundID", referenced from: __ZN13TAudioManager8AddSoundEN6System13UnicodeStringE in .\\iOSDevice64\\Release\\AudioManager.o;
[ld Error] Error: "_AudioServicesPlaySystemSound", referenced from: __ZN13TAudioManager9PlaySoundEi in .\\iOSDevice64\\Release\\AudioManager.o;
Failed

I am not sure the above APIs is based on any specific version of iOS ?

Any help or hint is greatly appreciated ya :)

Read More...

Thank you, the method recommended able to compile blank form for both iOS 32 and 64 bits.

However, there is issues on Spack Rock AudioManager.cpp itself while compiling for iOS 9.3, iOS 10.2 and iOS 11.2, resulted in the following error:

Failed

I am not sure the above instruction is specific to any version of iOS.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Read More...

Embarcadero® C++Builder 10.2 Version 25.0.29899.2631
MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.4
SDK iPhoneOS 11.3

I encountered the following error while compiling the SpaceRock sample source code for iOS x64:

[bcciosarm64 Fatal Error] CoreFoundation.h(17): 'stdarg.h' file not found

Already do a "Update Local File Cache" and re-established SDK download again but still failed.

Please advise.

Read More...

GAI CHEW KAI created a new topic ' TVideoCaptureDevice FMX mobile issues.' in the forum. 5 years ago

Embarcadero® C++Builder 10.2 Version 25.0.26309.314Microsoft Windows 10 x64 Pro [Version 10.0.14393]Mac OSX 10.12.6Mac SDK 10.12.2iPhoneOS 10.2IPod Touch 5th Generation on iOS 9.3.5Android 7.0.1Android SDK 24.3.3
Hi, I just logged cases for TVideoCaptureDevice, while waiting for the answer, I re-submit again the relevant TVideoCaptureDevice issues found at FMX mobile development for Android and iOS below.
1. The display to TImage at MediumQuality and HighQuality are very slow.
2. The Quality property changes to HighQuality automatically at the second call of StartCapture() regardless the Quality property is set to LowQuality before executing StartCapture() or not.
3. TVideoCaptureDevice does not works on WIFI IP camera, here are some reason found:
Sample Tutorial on accessing an IP Camera:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VWoqsCmWRM
The source code to capture photo from IP Camera is image captured here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/zbgoyblrtk5qdie/RAD%20Studio%20-%20Accessing%20IP%20Camera%20for%20Photo%20Capture.jpg?dl=0
The source code to capture video created via capturing series of JPEG streaming from IP Camera is image captured here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcmvkk6t5kksuj9/RAD%20Studio%20-%20Accessing%20IP%20Camera%20for%20Video%20Capture.jpg?dl=0
The answer assumed here after watching the youtube video link above, is pretty much depends on the camera vendor in providing the video image protocol format while communication between the application and IP Camera is established using INDY HTTP component.

Read More...