U.Cotman

Last login: 3 years ago
Profile viewed: 931 views

Your Rank: 93

U.Cotman replied to the topic 'Abnormal Program Termination BDS (SOLVED)' in the forum. 3 years ago

Thank you, I will install older SDK and wait for Embarcadero fix.

Read More...

U.Cotman replied to the topic 'Abnormal Program Termination BDS (SOLVED)' in the forum. 3 years ago

Hi,

It does not work for me either. Looks like Embarcadero will have to patch BDS. I also get Abnormal Program Termination error message and BDS pops away.

Read More...

U.Cotman replied to the topic 'forums.embarcadero.com is UP!' in the forum. 3 years ago

Hi,

what is the ETA for the new and better forums? Please add more categories. We loved "Off topic" chat and other discussions. This new one is like a SJW would create it.

Kind regards

Read More...

U.Cotman replied to the topic 'forums.embarcadero.com is down AGAIN!' in the forum. 3 years ago

Please fix this. Old forums are much better than this "modernist" confusion. And since this is an issue for years I call you out to fix this as a paying customer.

Read More...

Hi,

which JDK should be used with RAD Studio Tokyo?

I am using jdk1.8.0_171 (32bit) and the compiler is always throwing out EXEC ERROR The command "PATH..." exited with code 2.

I have removed AndroidSDK-24.3.3 from SDK manager and added a new one (AndroidSDK-24.3.3) where RAD Studio downloaded everything and prepared the settings for me. I have added JDK to the system PATH (c:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_171\) and even tried replacing PATH in RAD settings under Environment Variables/User Overrides/Path and I always get the same error message.

Does anyone have a suggestion on what I am doing wrong? I used to compile for Android without any problems for the last few years.

Read More...

U.Cotman replied to the topic 'Android apps must support 64-bit by August 2019' in the forum. 3 years ago

We will most likely get this on time. EMB is doing well for the last 8-10 years. I like it that they stepped up the game and deliver things on time.

Read More...

Hi,

until recently I compiled all Android projects without any problems. Suddenly I am getting this compile problem with RAD Studio Tokyo, here is the compiler output: [Exec Error] The command "PATH ..." exited with code 2.

I checked my SDK Manager and I am using AndroidSDK-24.3.3. I have installed jdk1.8.0_171 (32bit) and Java is working (tested in command line). Also all paths do not show any warnings. Everything seems to be OK.

My system JAVA_HOME variable points to c:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_171 and it was added to the system PATH -> %JAVA_HOME%\bin.

My iOS, MacOSX and Linux SDKs work.

Does anyone have any idea what could be the reason for this error?

Read More...

Thank you for posting this. I wasted some time to fix this one. Can you make some kind of a notification system for developers to alert them on bugs and bug fixes.

U.Cotman replied to the topic 'Where has the old forum disappeared???' in the forum. 7 years ago

Same here and no reply or official statement. This forum has no proper activity yet and it looks like not many developers know about it.

Please inform us about the old forums and do a redirect here if the old forums are not coming back.

Keep on with the good work Embarcadero, I love your products.
Read More...