Rick Stephens

Last login: Never logged in.
Profile viewed: 156 views

No Rank

Rick Stephens posted a comment on FireMonkey vs. VCL 1 year ago

Interesting comments. I was going to post an anti-FMX message because I tried hard to use FMX on XE5 and found it to be a useless pile of rubbish. I have rather large VCL desktop applications and shudder at the thought of rewriting merely because FMX

Rick Stephens replied to the topic 'Konopka TRzSizePanel Disappears' in the forum. 1 year ago

Update: It appears that I missed a setting. TheHotSpotIgnoreMargins must be TRUE or the panel disappears.
Rick

Read More...

Rick Stephens created a new topic ' Konopka TRzSizePanel Disappears' in the forum. 1 year ago

I have a Delphi form (sizeable) and placed two TRzSizeablePanel controls on it; one on the right and one on the left. Each one has a hotspot.
In design mode, each one works as expected when the hotspot is clicked. At runtime, the one on the right completely disappears when the hotspot is clicked to close or the CloseHotSpot method is called. The one on the left collapses to the left of the screen as expected.
I have a TFrame component that has a right TRzSizeablePanel on it and it does not disappear. I compared the component attributes and they are identical.
Does anyone know why the panel disappears when closed when it is on the right of a TForm?
Thank you in advance,
Rick Stephens

Read More...