Roland Hülsmann

Last login: 9 months ago
Profile viewed: 434 views

No Rank

Yes, thank you. The dialog didn't poop up, if i loaded the Projectgroup. If I then tried to load a single game (*.dpr), the dialog popped up and i could remove the Rectangle2, to compile an run the game!

Only the first game will run. All others did compile, but crash at start: "Vorfahr für rectangle2 nicht gefunden". Something not found. I've tried to close the project and loaded it again. The same error. I closed RAD-Studio (Starter), started it aga

Where to find the Video-Playback-Example?

I had C++ Builder with RAD Studio 10.1 installed before. To get Delphi, only the following was to do: 1. Under "Hilfe/Lizenzmanager" (Help/Licencemangement) I used "Seriennummer hinzufügen" (Add Serial number). 2. Then under "Tools/Plattformen verwa

Great! Thank You! I'm looking forward to this BootCamp! I'm using Delphi and Turbo Pascal since 1983 (Turbo Pascal 3) on a MSX2-Computer under CP/M!

Roland Hülsmann posted a comment on C++ Boot Camp: Game Development 1 year ago

Thank you very much! Now it works!

I forgot to mention: With the other demo projects all works fine! I have no problems, to generate standalone executables. The error occurs only, if I try to build one of the games.

Thank you for your fast answer. That is, what I've done, but this don't help! (I'm using the Starter-Edition of C++ Builder.)

Hello, which Options are to set or unset to get an executable, that runs on every windows pc? When I uncheck the option "Mit Runtime-Packages linken" (= link with Runtime-Packages), I always get the error "[ilink32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares e