David Millington

Last login: 3 days ago
Profile viewed: 4,080 views

No Rank

The width of the two main columns stays the same, and is about the same as in previous versions. Only the Events / Youtube column changes width, and it will eventually collapse to the side entirely. But when it does this, no, the other columns do n

In RAD Studio 10.2.2, we updated the Welcome page with new functionality: upcoming events, a Youtube feed from our channel, and sample applications.  We also elevated documentation to its own tab inside the IDE.  Unfortunately, for Engli ...

David Millington posted a comment on New in 10.2.2: Dark IDE Theme! 3 days ago

It's a bug, so the colours only apply in the Light theme. Please file a QP report.

Update: my reply on the bug report wasn't publicly visible, sorry about that. I replied now. Basically, just asking for any proxy or other connection info.

Interesting. It uses plain old HTTP, nothing unusual at all - it reads the same feed that you can access from the Events page in your browser (there's a RSS icon on the bottom right of the page.) Youtube is a bit harder to access, but it's still sta

Thanks, I just replied on the report.

It uses the system HTTP services, so if other HTTP things (like web browsing) work, this /should/ work. Do you need additional configuration in, eg, Chrome or IE?

David Millington posted a comment on New in 10.2.2: Dark IDE Theme! 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the feedback. I agree, we can tweak both these.

David Millington updated blog post New in 10.2.2: Component icons in Blogs 4 weeks ago

In RAD Studio 10.2.2, we have a number of UI upgrades (the new dark theme and welcome page and startup). But we ha ...

David Millington updated blog post New in 10.2.2: Component icons in Blogs 4 weeks ago

In RAD Studio 10.2.2, we have a number of UI upgrades (the new dark theme and welcome page and startup). But we ha ...

David Millington created new blog post New in 10.2.2: Component icons in Blogs 4 weeks ago

In RAD Studio 10.2.2, we've made a number of great quality improvements for the C++ toolchain and for the debugger for both C++ and Delphi. Debugger Linux: many fixes when evaluating, especially when passing records o ...

In RAD Studio 10.2.2, we've made a number of great quality improvements for the C++ toolchain and for the debugger for both C++ and Delphi. Debugger Linux: many fixes when evaluating, especially when passing records o ...

I'd be very surprised if there was a connection, I'm not sure how there would be. The page is fairly straightforward - you can see the HTML and CSS in the installation folder.Re outdated tech, though, yes, I would like to replace it with something e

There are some nice new features in RAD Studio 10.2.2 for IDE startup and first use. Startup When Delphi and C++Builder start, you see a splash screen - a loading screen - as the IDE starts.  This lists all the packages, plu ...