In your personal opinion. Do you think that embarcadero will focus to the current market and made an easy solution for firemonkey to cover as posible android devices as they can?
Thank you for your quick reply.
I took a look to the wizard for the creation of a new datasnap server. and you're right, the little description of "Simplified Dispatcher[size= 12.16px; line-height: 1.3em]" specifies that it will be only for REST clients. and obiously I am not in there. I have a common datasnap server.[/size]
[size= 12.16px; line-height: 1.3em]My mistake. I'm learning by my self because there are not much info.[/size]
Can you help me again?, please.
I have at the server side Firedac connection, Querys and DataSetProvider. At the Client side I have ClientDataSets, Datasources and DataControls.
1. If I create a "real" :P Datasnap REST Server (as stateless server, lifecycle = invocation), how can I connect my clientdatasets (from the client side) to those Datasetproviders (from the Server side) ?
2. The "session has expired" error message appears in a common Datasnap server too ([size= 12.16px; line-height: 15.808px]as stateless server, lifecycle = invocation, and isapi dll[/size][size= 12.16px; line-height: 1.3em]). My client get connected with DBExpress datasnap driver, and after 2 minutes of doing nothing on the application, the message is showned. How Can I solve this problem in this scenario?[/size]
[size= 12.16px; line-height: 1.3em]thank you so much for your time "[/size]Thomas Vedel[size= 12.16px; line-height: 1.3em]".[/size]
I've testing this scenario.
I've created a Rest Server as stateless mode (with lifecycle = invocation).
I've experimented the case that the delphi clients get disconnected when they leaves the application with no use for a short time, and the message "session has expired" is shownning, having no sense because we are in a stateless scenario.
I've tried to test your solution, but, my probem is that I don't have TDSRestConnection.
my client application gets connected to my REST server with a SQLConnection and a DSProviderConnection to let the ClientDataSets load the data.
1. what can I do in this case?
2. how can i connect my ClientDataSets to some TDSRestConnection?
3. or where does SQLConnection have the property PreserveSessionID?
Ps: the main problem is when I deploy the server as ISAPI dll. in this case the client gets the message "session has expired" after 2 minutes of use.
About meDelphi Creative solutions
College / UniversitySoftware Engineer