Chris D11247

Last login: 3 days ago
Profile viewed: 202 views

No Rank

Chris D11247 posted a comment on Get the Competitive Edge with FireUI 7 days ago

Carnival is still unusable for us to compile as we use iblite RSB-2317. Secondly, how in the world can you edit an existing style? the bitmap style designer will only open vsf files. I can extract the png data from the style but when i replace it the

Chris D11247 replied to the topic 'Linux Paserver Mismatch Error' in the forum. 4 months ago

I found the updated PA Server. Its hidden in the IOS Patch on registered downloads,
30835_rad_studio_10.2.3_ios_11.3_patch.ZIP

Read More...

Chris D11247 replied to the topic 'Linux Paserver Mismatch Error' in the forum. 5 months ago

Still cant find anything

Read More...

Chris D11247 created a new topic ' Linux Paserver Mismatch Error' in the forum. 5 months ago

trying to setup connection to linux. Deployed and running but I have a version mismatch.
Tokyo 10.2.3
Connection refused. Platform Assistant Server Mismatch - expecting version '10.3.1.10'
The only linux PA server online and in my install are version 10.2.1.13
Where can I find the version I need?

Read More...

Chris D11247 replied to the topic 'ListView onPullRefresh at Down of listview (NOT UP' in the forum. 2 years ago

you have to find when the user scrolls to the bottom
procedure TMainForm.ListView1ScrollViewChange(Sender: TObject);

if ListView1.ScrollViewPos = (ListView1.ItemCount ) * (ListViewTimeClock.GetItemRect(0).Height + ListView1.GetItemRect(1).Height) - ListViewTime1.Height then
//add more items

Read More...

Chris D11247 created a new topic ' TListItemText not working right' in the forum. 2 years ago

Berlin 10.1
Createing ListItemText and applying to an item does not work until the item has been painted?

var
TestText : TListItemText;
TestItem : TListViewItem;
begin
TestItem := ListView1.Items.Add;
Application.ProcessMessages; //<--- Otherwise TestText will not show
TestText := TListItemText.Create(TestItem);
TestText.Text := 'Test';
end;

Read More...

Chris D11247 created a new topic ' ListItemtext not working correctly' in the forum. 2 years ago

Berlin 10.1
Creating ListItemtext and applying to item does not work until the item has been painted?
varTestText : TListItemText;TestItem : TLIstViewItem;beginTestItem := ListView1.Items.Add;Application.ProcessMessages; <---- Otherwise TestText will not show.TestText := TLIstItemText.Create(TestItem);TestText.Text := 'Test';end;

Read More...