Pradyumna

Last login: 2 weeks ago
Profile viewed: 565 views

No Rank

Pradyumna replied to the topic 'RAD Studio (Delphi) Tokyo 10.2.3 and XCode 9.3' in the forum. 2 weeks ago

It is already released

Read More...

Pradyumna created a new topic ' OSx' in the forum. 2 weeks ago

I have a 2 Macs. We will call these MacW and MacA, to help identify them. On MacW I have Windows installed via Bootcamp, on which I develop Delphi programs. These are then deployed to MacA via paserver. The programs work fine on MacA. However, when I reboot MacW into OSx and copy the program from MacA to MacW, their behaviour changes in weird ways. For example, the buttons do not respond properly or don't respond at all. What am I missing?

Read More...

On mine, both the upcoming events and youtube links are two orbiting circles, with nothing coming up. Everywhere else the net works except on the welcome page. In any case I do not miss these pages. Though I may like to see these now and then

There appears to be a bug on the documentation tab of the welcome screen. The matter is only a small vertical strip with the rest of the screen empty. And I cannot increase the width of the strip.

Pradyumna posted a comment on UI Changes in the IDE's View menu 1 year ago

I like the new changes proposed. Somehow I felt that this is a little late in coming. Though as the saying goes, better late than never.

Pradyumna posted a comment on UI Changes in the IDE's View menu 1 year ago

I would also like split editors, though the current two editor windows is not bad.

Pradyumna posted a comment on #ILoveDelphi, How About You? 1 year ago

I started with TP3.0. Somewhere along the way drifted into C for a month, got frustrated and came back to Delphi. I still have code from 1987, which works today on Delphi Berlin. Did my PhD in Structural Engg with lots of help from Delphi. Have been

You must have joined Borland in 1985, not 1995. I started using TP from 1986. Time flies. Haven't stopped loving Pascal. Thanks for a great product.