Kenneth R9725

Last login: 6 months ago
Profile viewed: 484 views

No Rank

I haven't tried it myself, but you can supposedly also share an app using SHAREit. Read here Peer-tp-peer.

Read More...

10.3 beta is available and I have tested it for creating Android apps. It can make apps targeting API 26, so I am at least satisfied.

Read More...

I haven't ONLY updated my manifest file. I have also created a new SDK (called " Android SDK 24.3.3 32 bit -API28") which uses the correct libraries for API28. The app I am writing at least works on my Huawei tablet with Android 7. The problem with the manifest file is that I cannot find where you can defined the parameters %minSdkVersion%" and "%targetSdkVersion%" in the AndroidManifest.template.xml file in the projects folder. Hence I replaced them with "14" and "28". I'm not sure "14" is correct - maybe it should be a larger value.

Read More...

Kenneth R9725 replied to the topic 'Meet Google Play's target API level requirement' in the forum. 10 months ago

Se this topic in which you can find my solution:
community.embarcadero.com/forum/installa...-2018-deadline#14461
Seems to work.

Read More...

I had an error in the template file. The important line should read:
<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="14" android:targetSdkVersion="28" />
and not
<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion=14 android:targetSdkVersion=28 />

Now it works - at least I can compile and run on my tablet.

Read More...

I have the same problem and I am LOST! It would be great if someone from Embarcadero could help.

Read More...

Kenneth R9725 posted a comment on RAD Studio 10.2.3 Webinar Replay 1 year ago

I wonder when you people are going to send out the additional "mobile add-on serial number" I need in order to be able to develop mobile apps?

Ijust learned that the Mitov library could not locate the OpenCL.DLL file. I copied it from NVIDIA's program files folder to the project folder and THEN it works. FYI.

Kenneth R9725 replied to the topic 'OpenCL on NVIDIA GeForce GT720' in the forum. 3 years ago

I just learned that the Mitov library could not locate the OpenCL.DLL file. I copied it from NVIDIA's program files folder to the project folder and THEN it works. FYI.

Read More...

Kenneth R9725 created a new topic ' OpenCL on NVIDIA GeForce GT720' in the forum. 3 years ago

Question: I just now downloaded and installed the OpenCL skill sprint demo package (30441_developer_skill_sprints_opencl_demos_and_slides). Also downloaded and installed the Mitov library. I have NVIDIA GeForce GT720 on my PC, Windows 10. I compiled and run the Pascal demo in Delphi XE7. It compiled and started up but does not display any GPU devices. Mitov.OpenCL.TOpenCL.Platforms.Count returns "0". Why's that?

Read More...

Question: I just now downloaded and installed the demo package (30441_developer_skill_sprints_opencl_demos_and_slides). Also downloaded and installed the Mitov library. I have NVIDIA GeForce GT720 on my PC, Windows 10. I compiled and run the Pascal d