Kenneth R9725

Last login: 2 days ago
Profile viewed: 193 views

No Rank

Kenneth R9725 posted a comment on RAD Studio 10.2.3 Webinar Replay 1 week ago

I wonder when you people are going to send out the additional "mobile add-on serial number" I need in order to be able to develop mobile apps?

Ijust learned that the Mitov library could not locate the OpenCL.DLL file. I copied it from NVIDIA's program files folder to the project folder and THEN it works. FYI.

Kenneth R9725 replied to the topic 'OpenCL on NVIDIA GeForce GT720' in the forum. 2 years ago

I just learned that the Mitov library could not locate the OpenCL.DLL file. I copied it from NVIDIA's program files folder to the project folder and THEN it works. FYI.

Read More...

Kenneth R9725 created a new topic ' OpenCL on NVIDIA GeForce GT720' in the forum. 2 years ago

Question: I just now downloaded and installed the OpenCL skill sprint demo package (30441_developer_skill_sprints_opencl_demos_and_slides). Also downloaded and installed the Mitov library. I have NVIDIA GeForce GT720 on my PC, Windows 10. I compiled and run the Pascal demo in Delphi XE7. It compiled and started up but does not display any GPU devices. Mitov.OpenCL.TOpenCL.Platforms.Count returns "0". Why's that?

Read More...

Question: I just now downloaded and installed the demo package (30441_developer_skill_sprints_opencl_demos_and_slides). Also downloaded and installed the Mitov library. I have NVIDIA GeForce GT720 on my PC, Windows 10. I compiled and run the Pascal d