- + ActionList1
- - BannerAd1
- - lstBoxMenu (TListBox)
- - - - lstBoxItem1 (TListBoxItem)
- - - - lstBoxItem2
- - Toolbar1 (TToolBar)
- - WebBrowser1 (TWebBrowser)
- - AniIndicator1 (TAniIndicator)

I'm using TListBox to generar some kind of menu (more options) for the App, following this example: blogs.embarcadero.com/sarinadupont/2013/...7/463/#comment-36361
The example is simple and works great!

Problem 1: The AniIndicator1 and the lstBoxMenu are not showing off, at least I set WebBrowser1 Visible property to false. Why?? How to handle z-order maybe?

Problem 2: I used to have a TSpeedbutton with property Action set to TShowShareSheetAction working perfectly. Now I want that same functionality on the click event of one of the lstBoxItem in order to perform the same call. I didn't have any luck making it work. How to do it?

Best regards,

TWebBrowser overlapping between other controls 7 years 3 months ago #1778

which version of XE?

TWebBrowser overlapping between other controls 7 years 3 months ago #1779

I'm using Appmethod 1.16 (latest version nowadays), think it is like XE8.

TWebBrowser overlapping between other controls 7 years 3 months ago #1780

Hi,

I am glad you liked the tutorial. Regarding Problem 2, I would recommend having a look at this post: blogs.embarcadero.com/sarinadupont/2013/...-and-data-on-mobile/

Regards,
Sarina

TWebBrowser overlapping between other controls 7 years 3 months ago #1782

wow, beautiful and intelligent, why don't you live next door! :P

I'll look your link as soon as I finish some test about problem 1. BTW I found a trick: community.embarcadero.com/index.php/answ...rowser-always-on-top

If you guys find another solution would be great!

TWebBrowser overlapping between other controls 7 years 3 months ago #1813

Sarina wrote: Hi,

I am glad you liked the tutorial. Regarding Problem 2, I would recommend having a look at this post: blogs.embarcadero.com/sarinadupont/2013/...-and-data-on-mobile/

Regards,
Sarina

Hi, I have no luck reproducing it in c++ (Appmethod) seems like SupportsPlatformService not recognizing Fmx::Medialibrary::IFMXShareSheetActionsService... I did try with this also:
_di_IInterface ShareSheetService;
ShareSheetService = TPlatformServices::Current->GetPlatformService(__uuidof(Fmx::Medialibrary::IFMXShareSheetActionsService));
And the App shows a message "Item not found."

Also, this didn't work:
_di_IFMXShareSheetActionsService svc;
if (TPlatformServices::Current->SupportsPlatformService(__uuidof(IFMXShareSheetActionsService),	(void*)&svc)) {
svc->Share(lstItemCompartir,"www.portalconsulting.net",0);
}
Is that an issue or just bad code?
TIA.
  • Page:
Moderators: April Anne