Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: XE8 - iOS App Store Submission.

XE8 - iOS App Store Submission. 7 years 1 month ago #1868

Thanks for your response Brian.

Unfortunately the CFBundleIdentifier is not the problem. It is in fact getting past this point which I can confirm by putting in an incorrect bundle identifier, in which case I get error
[Warning] Unable to match bundle identifier "au.net.xxxxx" with AppID in all provisioning profiles

When I correct the the bundle identifier so that it matches, I get
[Warning] No certificate found in provisioning profile "xxxxAppStoreMay2015"

So it is finding the correct provisioning profile, matching the bundle ID but cannot see the certificate, which is definitely in the provisioning profile.

A similar issue reported here...
codeverge.com/embarcadero.delphi.deploym...store-provis/2031345
shows that one person regenerated with the profile and redownloaded, which fixed his problem.

I tried that, using a paired programmer to verify that I wasn't making any silly errors, and I still get exactly the same problem.
I have tried deleting certificates/profiles etc from keychains so that I am starting from scratch but I still cannot get past this point.

XE8 - iOS App Store Submission. 7 years 1 month ago #1869

I feel your pain
I went through a similar excercise
and went around in circles for hours but eventually got all the ducks lined up correctly and then it worked :)

XE8 - iOS App Store Submission. 7 years 1 month ago #1871

Still tearing my hair out over this. Has been days now.
Have found if I create a new 'ad hoc' profile for a different project I still get exactly the same error.
So it is recognising my development certificate, but not my distribution certificate!

Are there any embarcadero mobile experts out there who can suggest anything?

XE8 - iOS App Store Submission. 7 years 1 month ago #1876

maybe post some screen shots of the different configurations...

XE8 - iOS App Store Submission. 7 years 1 month ago #1883

another problem area is with the iOS entitlements (eg to the template)
there is a blog post about adding in more entitlements (use the IDE and not notepad.exe, i.e no carriage returns allowed)
i.e the 2 new lines to add are
<key>application-identifier</key>
<string>XXXXXXX.com.mycompany.myappname</string>

XE8 - iOS App Store Submission. 7 years 1 month ago #1885

As explained in "Answers" you have to check if you have an expired certificate in your Keychain Access (be sure to check "View->Show expired certificates" in the Mac Keychain Access app). If you have one, remove it. This could be the source of the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: April Anne