Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

• Page:

TOPIC: C++ Builder XE7 and TeeChart Standard

C++ Builder XE7 and TeeChart Standard 7 years 9 months ago #850

Hello again,

it seems that there is still a problem with teechart packages used in dlls or bpls.
I have installed the TeeChart Standard 2014 component and removed all references to the old teechart version.
Now the load and unload (test project) works fine. But when I put a TChart on the main form of the exe I can't load the
bpl with another tchart in it. I can't find any version conflicts.

Can you reproduce this, too?

C++ Builder XE7 and TeeChart Standard 7 years 8 months ago #859

Hello Kerem,

This happens because you already loaded the TeeChart packages with the chart on the form and, calling LoadPackage, you are loading the same packages twice.

Setting "Build with runtime packages" that should make the LoadPackage call to skip reloading the packages that are already loaded.

Read this:
edn.embarcadero.com/article/27178

An alternative to the design time chart would be to create your it at runtime, after loading the package.

C++ Builder XE7 and TeeChart Standard 7 years 8 months ago #862

Hello Yeray,

The option "Build with runtinme packages" is checked. The same project works fine with XE6 and any other C++ Builder Version I worked with before.

We decided to go back to XE6 due to this issue and are hoping that with XE8 our application will work as before. I had to deinstall the TeeChart Standard you provided to me, so I can't make other tests in the moment.

C++ Builder XE7 and TeeChart Standard 7 years 4 months ago #1418

Hello Yeray,

have you checked if this problem still exists with XE8?
  • Page:
Moderators: April Anne