Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

• Page:

TOPIC: C++ Builder XE7 and TeeChart Standard

C++ Builder XE7 and TeeChart Standard 7 years 9 months ago #785

Hello everybody,

first of all: please excuse my poor english.

I am confronted with a weird situation and I couldn't find any informations about this in the internet.

I use the TChart component which is shiped with the IDE of XE7 (like in older versions). When I
use it in a package (.dll or .bpl) I get an access violation when I dynamically load, unload, and reload the package wich contains a form with a chart in it. I looked at the loaded packages with a process monitoring tool an everything seems to be allright. The Tee9210.bpl is loaded successfully. When compiling the projects withXE6 this error doesn't occur.

I could reproduce this on a second environement so I don't think its an issue of my installation.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to attach my test project so I hope someone of you will try to reproduce
it.

Thank you in advance.

Kerem

C++ Builder XE7 and TeeChart Standard 7 years 9 months ago #787

Hello Kerem,

We'd need to reproduce the problem here in an as simple as possible application.
You can post your files at our upload page .

C++ Builder XE7 and TeeChart Standard 7 years 9 months ago #788

Hello Yeray,

nice to meet you here. I have uploaded a test project without executeables because they where too large.

C++ Builder XE7 and TeeChart Standard 7 years 9 months ago #819

Hello Kerem,

I'm sorry for the late reply here.
I've been able to reproduce the problem with the test application you sent us and the TeeChart Standard version shipped with XE7.
However, I've also observed the same application works fine with current TeeChart Pro (v2014.12) installed in the same IDE.
You can also check it downloading the evaluation version.

C++ Builder XE7 and TeeChart Standard 7 years 9 months ago #820

Hello Yeray,

No problem.

I can confirm that it works with the current evaluation version. But we do not intend to buy the pro version because we don't need it.
Will there be a patch for Standard TeeChart XE7 like there was one for older XE versions?

C++ Builder XE7 and TeeChart Standard 7 years 9 months ago #844

Hello,

We'd ask anybody else experiencing this problem to contact Steema at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to get track of the customers affected so we can study the alternatives we have to provide a fix for the problem.
  • Page:
Moderators: April Anne