Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

• Page:

TOPIC: My Registered User Downloads

My Registered User Downloads 6 years 4 months ago #2423

Hi,

I have purchased Delphi XE8 Enterprise Named User. But it not listed under my My Registered User Downloads. It says Not Authorized to download.

I know there is another link to allow all public users to download.
cc.embarcadero.com/item/30172

I think this setup is wrong.

EDN should automatically list newly purchased items under My Registered User Downloads for the Named User.email login when we purchase new items.

Regards,
Jeyan

My Registered User Downloads 6 years 4 months ago #2429

You will only see under "My registered User downloads" you registered products, not your purchased products. Once you have installed the product (a link to the installer is included with the purchase) the first time you launch it you can regsiter it. Afterwards, your "My regsitered users download" section will include the product.

The purchaser is not usually the person that uses the software (the registered user). In a company all the licenses are usually bought by the same person, but the registered users are different

My Registered User Downloads 6 years 4 months ago #2436

All related to "Customer Experience" you get.

Your link to the installer included with the purchase will download a small part of the product (~34MB), then you have to take the risk of the internet connection during the installation for further download (3 to 7 GB) and it will take couple of hours to finish.

So we prefer to install from the offline image for any software installation.

You can improve the EDN download section for the purchaser (check purchaser email and the EDN login email) to download his/her eligible items without saying "Not Authorized to download".

Regards,
Jeyan
  • Page:
Moderators: April Anne